mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 67 users
27.10.2011 - 14:35
Alright- i've talked about this so many times i'd expect something to have been done by now. I played another game today- and even though my troops and stats outweighed his (not to mention I strategically did my turns in the order I wanted them to happen- higher hit % etc.) I still got cockblocked every time. All of my troops were destroyed, and the only attack that DID work- was the one I did LAST. What can be done?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2011 - 14:39
Build walls around your stacks and cities from another location;
Counter turnblock;
Don't overstack troops;
If you can, hide your troops inside a city within range of your next target, it's easier to be turnblocked when you are exposed.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2011 - 14:42
Pin, in a close quarters 1v1 that is impossible. In fact, it usually is nowadays because walls cant be built with enemy units nearby. Hiding them in citys is pointless- most good players will attack any big stacks first move (i.e. block) so it's not a threat that turn.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2011 - 16:06
Eshkruar nga Garde, 27.10.2011 at 14:42

Pin, in a close quarters 1v1 that is impossible. In fact, it usually is nowadays because walls cant be built with enemy units nearby. Hiding them in citys is pointless- most good players will attack any big stacks first move (i.e. block) so it's not a threat that turn.

I never turnblock past the first few turns, I always use my first moves to actually move my stacks
----
Eshkruar nga Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Eshkruar nga tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2011 - 16:43
Experiencing this again- in another of my games, I moved all of my precious stacks first- to ensure at least they have a higher chance of moving- but again, they all were overwritten by my foe.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2011 - 18:10
This is avoidable, but you cant expect to get passed a first move turnblock 100% of the time. If you want your largest stack to move without it being turnblocked move that stack as your first movement. At least there you will have a guaranteed 50% chance of moving it, 100% if your enemy attempted to turnblock you as any other movement but is first.

Like Pinheiro mentioned, you can easily counterblock, wall your important stacks or hide your troops in a city close to your next target.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote