mer premium hiq add
postimet: 4   u vizitua nga: 78 users
24.11.2011 - 19:17
I was playing a 1v1 and i was Turkey and i attacked Ukraine and Romania with more attack power than the defensive troops 50 attack power vs 30 in Ukriane (this is me rounding) and when turn two started i saw that the milita had obliterated my 6 marines and still two marines remained same with Romania pleaz take off ARB its so annoying
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.11.2011 - 19:40
Eshkruar nga Aristosseur, 01.06.2011 at 12:43

So, total is:
+1 25%
+2 25%*66%=16,5%
+3 16,5%*66%=10,89%
+4 10,89%*66%=~7,19%

right?

Also, if the default attack of a unit is 7, does he always deal 7 or does he deal 1-7 +ARB?

This is why lucky bastard is useless. Luck doesn't play much of a part in ARB, it plays a part in standard values.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.11.2011 - 03:12
 Ivan (Admin)
True, ARB doesn't influence things a whole lot. But there are a lot of other things at play - strategy, upgrades, who attacks and who defends, and there's also some random factor in the equation. Since we changed the battle system the random factor has a lot less influence as well - some even complained that battles are too predictable now.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.11.2011 - 04:37
You said you were fighting another player, so we can't take the standard militia stats to compare. This is a problem that needs attention, not really the ARB. Thing is, no matter what strategy you pick, the atk/def stats that will appear in a city will be the standard.

In your case, it doesn't include, for example, a + 1 bonus on defense if he is using GW, PD and an eventually +1 bonus if those militias were formerly created on that city.

So, you were couting on a 30 def from 10 standard militias, while they could, actually, represent a value of 50 def.

I would also like to recall this and this.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote