mer premium hiq add
postimet: 3   u vizitua nga: 24 users
15.12.2016 - 22:38
This is my alt account for my main which is a rank 4 and has the same email but instead is signed up with google api. Whenever I try to sign onto my main it either redirects infinitely or has a 500 internal server error. I have had the problem in the past but it normally would fix itself on its own. I tried deleting my cookies/cache and tried 2 different computers and 2 different browsers. At this point I was wondering if it was just possible to migrate it to different email without using the google sign in. Any help would be appreciated :/
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.12.2016 - 17:22
Use any other browser than chrome
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.12.2016 - 05:49
Eshkruar nga rjcobourn, 15.12.2016 at 22:38

This is my alt account for my main which is a rank 4 and has the same email but instead is signed up with google api. Whenever I try to sign onto my main it either redirects infinitely or has a 500 internal server error. I have had the problem in the past but it normally would fix itself on its own. I tried deleting my cookies/cache and tried 2 different computers and 2 different browsers. At this point I was wondering if it was just possible to migrate it to different email without using the google sign in. Any help would be appreciated :/

http://el.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28835
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote