mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 43 users
24.06.2015 - 15:28
 Amok (Admin)
Could someone please provide a detailed explanation (or better yet, record a short video) of what exactly is still wrong with dragging troop after the latest (4.031) update? I seems to work perfectly fine for me.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2015 - 16:01
Stryko
Llogaria u fshi

tested more and found that basically when your units are close to a city or a stack, you can't drag your units over them.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2015 - 16:31
The issue( as it was) seems to be gone( better), but after having made many attacks, the game becomes more laggy, thus it seems that dragging troops is as slow as it was.

The lag seems to come from the exaggerated shadow around an attacked city.

Here's the video, showcasing just how far the troop has to be dragged in order for the move to happen

In Silverlight, the distance was even more smaller. It's a crucial game element, when you're just about to reach a city or attack a stack.
I'm not saying you have to 'fix' this now. Don't rush it. There are other, more serious issues still roaming the atWar countryside.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.06.2015 - 03:41

i made 6 infs 1 tank i went for rome 1st i moved out 6infs than united to them the tank and i couldn't just put mouse over and drag them to rome i needed to click them first to make that move hope this is helpfull

same thing here i unite 5 infs 3 tanks from paris to the stack near it and after that i couldn't move the new stack by sliding with mouse over it
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.06.2015 - 03:53

when we try to unite units we can't see the existing stack cuz of that little board appear there can u move that little to the right.cheers.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
02.07.2015 - 21:49
I don't have screenshot, but I found normal inf can into Warsaw from Berlin with HW, while in normal atwar, they can't. Just a range thing I noticed
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote