mer premium hiq add
postimet: 10   u vizitua nga: 34 users
29.10.2014 - 13:33
6 of us are playing a casual game. Last turn, one player didn't play his turn, but he played the turn before that.

When the turn ended we saw a message that he has left the game and that it was due to timeout (exact message "playerX has left the game (timeout)"). I can not possibly think of a reason for the game to kick him so I assume it must be some kind of bug.

So my question is twofold:
1. If it is not a bug, what is the logic behind it?
and
2. Do admins have the ability to roll the game back to the previous turn? (the game clock is currently ticking on the current turn, at the start of which he was dropped)
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.10.2014 - 07:57
Timeout means that player haven't done his turn.Maybe for 2 or 3 turns he was inactive so server kicked him.It is good and it is no bug.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.10.2014 - 08:24
No, he was active the turn before. So he was inactive for only ONE turn. And it's definitely not a good thing, only other players should be able to kick a player, even if he is inactive for a few turns. This has completely ruined the game. Basically we're all friends in real life and have been playing this game slowly for about 4 months (we all have jobs so we take our time with the turns) and the whole game is now completely pointless. I am super pissed off with this bug.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.10.2014 - 10:12
Casual games and quick games are not the same things.So there must be some different rules,etc.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.10.2014 - 10:31
I don't understand what you mean by that. Are you saying it is normal for the system to kick a player after a single turn of inactivity in a casual game?

Some other players missed a turn before in the same game and were not kicked so this is clearly a bug. A critical bug.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.10.2014 - 12:36
I don't know it didn't happened to me. In quick games player is kicked if he is afk for 3-4 turns.But for casual i don't know if the rule is the same.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.11.2014 - 03:29
This happened roughly the same time as the server change and the addition of ban lists, etc. It is very frustrating. Once the turn limit for joining is reached (for example up to turn 5), then for any turns after that, you only need to be inactive for 1 turn before the game automatically boots you. It is very frustrating.
----
Embrace the void
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.11.2014 - 03:30
This is for casual games. I don't know if the same problem has come up with quick games.
----
Embrace the void
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.11.2014 - 03:45
No for quick games if you are inactive for 3-4 turns then server kick you but for Casual is different.So just play the game. I know that game contains many bugs but deal with it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
02.11.2014 - 04:31
Ok, we tested it out with another player (since the game is now completely meaningless anyway) and it is as tra115 said. It now drops players after a single turn of inactivity. It definitely wasn't like that before because some players missed a turn before the server change and after our limit for joining. If this change was intentional, I can't believe it was rolled out without a warning.

I am also extremely disappointed that in 5 days none of the admins replied to this thread. This is a huge deal. For quick games you might shrug off bugs like this since you only loose a few hours but this is a game that has been going on for 4 months and all the fun we had was soiled by this bug. 4 months. I bough a month of premium then to try it out and create a private game and even though it had bugs (like troops randomly disappearing) I was still planning on buying lifetime premium when we finish this game. Now I have no idea why I would spend the money on a game that is content to randomly kick people out without giving a choice to other players and then ignore complaints from people who had no way of knowing that would happen.

And please don't tell me HTML5 version is being worked on, this is clearly done by server side code.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote