mer premium hiq add
postimet: 5   u vizitua nga: 23 users
09.04.2013 - 07:38
Hello. I have bought some protocoins before, without any problems. But this time i bought them, the exact same way: through sms, i chose the correct country, mobile phone company, eveything. I got back an sms saying: "Payment has been accepted". I triple checked everything - didnt get any protocoins. So i did it again, still nothing.
I contacted the customer-help with the online chat application - that person could not help me. She said they have not recieved a payment from me and redirected me to a russian site and said they might help me. I cant even understand russian so they said they would send an email for me. It has been more than two weeks now.
Nothing.
I know you propably cant help me getting my money back or my protocoins, but you should think of changing the service provider of "virtual money". This one seems to be malfunctioning.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.04.2013 - 08:56
Maybe you missed the code sent with the SMS?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.04.2013 - 09:00
I didn't get a code. And last time when i purchaced the coins and it worked, i also didnt get a code and frankly, didnt need it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.04.2013 - 10:12
 Amok (Admin)
Please PM me the proof of transaction and I'll sort it out for you.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.04.2013 - 11:56
Thats the thing, the only proof of the transaction is the sms they sent me back saying: "Payment is accepted". Theres no trace of it anywhere in the app. I posted the details of the transaction to abfahren, as he requested.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote