mer premium hiq add
postimet: 3   u vizitua nga: 80 users
08.12.2012 - 16:55
"Population casualties
City population now receives collateral damage when a city is attacked. Casualties depend on the scale of the battle and on the type of attacking units. Units now have a new stat: Collateral, which is added to regular attack damage and only affects civilians. The casualties are shown in the city menu, battle menu, in the end game stats and sometimes in the events menu (when the damage is particularly high). Population affects the city income and reinforcements. If the population drops to 50%, you will only be receiving half of the income and half of the reinforcements."

In my Ancient World in 2 citys Rome and Carthage after few turns atacking my enemys killed almost all population and i dont got anymore reinforcments from this both citys.Is this normal or population should drop only to 50%.If i make my units without Collateral they will not kill citys civilians?

----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.12.2012 - 19:23
 VRIL
You can reduce collateral damge of the some units to adjust this
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.12.2012 - 08:40
Uhm, i can see your population is 3% ... well. If there are no citizens in a city,
you kind of can't get any soldiers from there and therefore, no
reinforcements from this city is available. Just a theory, not sure if i'm right about this.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote