mer premium hiq add
postimet: 15   u vizitua nga: 115 users
21.11.2011 - 12:08
Hey..
I got some weird things going on..
for example:
I looked at my medals, I got a brons medal for Naval battles won..
Then i had like 200 won or somthing and i needed more for a gold medal.. so i was winning a lot of neval battles.
And got my gold medal =D... and i got over 500 naval battles won..
And now i look at my medals and at what i needed to do before i get them this is what happens:

And so i got some more stories just the same :

I got some bugs when i almost got a crimson medal.. for example i only needed to win 150 pvp battles... and today i looked and now i needed to win 450 pvp betals.

Can some on explain.. or help me?
----
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.11.2011 - 13:07
 Ivan (Admin)
My guess is you got the medals before the the requirements were changed. We didn't remove any medals, so normally you would end up still having a medal, despite your statistics being lower than required.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.11.2011 - 13:24
I checked before, and then i got 500 (or more) naval battles won (i'm sure about that), and now i'm looking again and i just have 310 battles won? I've made a screenshot of my stats now, if it happens again; i can show you.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.11.2011 - 14:19
I don't know if it's possible but your account is bugged. This, units who disappear when you play GC (?!), you leave game even if u didn't (2v2 tournament), something is messed up...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.11.2011 - 15:12
Yep. You have a lot of troubles that i've never heard of. Is it possible that there is something wrong with the account? I've seen more screens with other bugs you have, and it are all really strange things.

Also about this medals: I've watched at my own medals, but they are all correctly.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.11.2011 - 09:37
Yesterday i wanted to see if i got to 500 naval betals won.. if i get the sp of a gold medal.. but that diddent happan.. So after that i made a screen shot :

And now a screen shot from today

----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.11.2011 - 12:55
Nice screens. You can also see that your Total SP didn't change in the time, but your stats changed. Looks like a bug to me.....

BTW: look also at other stats (Battles Won, Battles Lost, and so on). Much more has changed, witch should be impossible, because your total SP didn't change.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.11.2011 - 22:52
Odd glitch, I didn't have this happen

did you play scenarios? spawned units don't count fully for the kills I don't think

P.S you should put a red circle around your strategy with a question mark :p
----
Eshkruar nga Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Eshkruar nga tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.11.2011 - 05:18
Fruit,
If you look at the total SP; you can see it didn't change. So Indigo didn't play any matches in the meantime, while the stats changed. Therefor; your question is not usefull and no scenarios have been played between screen1 and screen2.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.11.2011 - 05:41
SP does not determine if you played a game or not, she could have left a game which wouldn't give you SP; however it does give you kills I believe.
----
Eshkruar nga Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Eshkruar nga tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.11.2011 - 06:27
Fruit how can i have won a game? if i was not there..
besides i made i screenshot when i left last night and when i came back today..
havent played a game thats for sure.. I see that some things have chanced again....

----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.11.2011 - 07:03
If you leave any games the stats count towards the medal, also it's likely I've lost 2,5k from a gold a while back, if you need I can find the topic.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.12.2011 - 13:14
Kind of an irrelevant problem, but I got a gold medal at the very end of a game (the turn that I won), and I didn't receive medal SP.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.06.2012 - 11:55
Still its not fixed =( today i was looking out for a crimson medal =) wich i only needed to kill 1500 player units for.. i played over 4h.. and i only killed 300 or thats what my medal section is saying.. i dont beleve that so i'm making screen shots again.. =/
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.06.2012 - 12:08
Abbaondoned Games Count for Medals but not for the Stats?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote