mer premium hiq add
postimet: 8   u vizitua nga: 29 users
07.07.2024 - 14:06
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When i'm playing a duel, playing a regular long game, doing moves on casual games or working in making borders/cities/no goes on maps/scens i expect atwar to let me play or work on the maps without any weird server disconection.

Actual behavior
When i'm either playing a normal game, doing moves on a casual game or making anything on atwar, every 4 to 5 minutes this thing appears on the chat notifications area:

Then you need to reload the browser (Chrome, Chromium based ones, Opera, Firefox, Edge, belive me i have tested this on all browsers!) and all i was doing isn't saved on most of the cases.

Sometimes, even this thing appears and makes, as i said previously, almost impossible to do anything on the game:

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Example:
1. Make a new game, a map or do move son a casual games, wait 4 minutes and this sort of things will appear.
2. On the case of maps, if you were doing borders while this thing appears, if you're lucky the borders only won't be saving, if its worst it will f*ck up completlly the map.
3. If you are playing casual, 50% of the times your moves wont be saved and the same can be said about regular games.

Information:
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Chromium (i have tested this on all of those browsers at its most recent version and get the same thing)

Dire and another mods told me to delete cookies from atwar and it doesn't solve anyhting. I haven't tried to test this on a vpn but i guess it will lead to similar or even worst bugs, and as i said previously, tested on different browsers and get the same result. Another guy told me its probably the internet connection we have on Mexico and Hispanoamerica but i highly doubt its that because on another games like Conflict of Natios, League, or Brawl Stars, Pokemon, Pokemon Showdown, etc which are played online like At War, i havent had any of this situations.

I really expect the admin to take a look of this, because its ruining in general the quality of life of the game and because of this, i lost data of a map, lost 2 duels and struggle to play and doing moves on casual games.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.07.2024 - 15:52
The cloudflare thing i get it all the time i'm trying to enter the aw page since like 2022. i Don't think that has to do with the bug.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.07.2024 - 17:15
Eshkruar nga Focused 4nic, 07.07.2024 at 14:06

Bug Report
Expected behavior
When i'm playing a duel, playing a regular long game, doing moves on casual games or working in making borders/cities/no goes on maps/scens i expect atwar to let me play or work on the maps without any weird server disconection.

Actual behavior
When i'm either playing a normal game, doing moves on a casual game or making anything on atwar, every 4 to 5 minutes this thing appears on the chat notifications area:

Then you need to reload the browser (Chrome, Chromium based ones, Opera, Firefox, Edge, belive me i have tested this on all browsers!) and all i was doing isn't saved on most of the cases.

Sometimes, even this thing appears and makes, as i said previously, almost impossible to do anything on the game:

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Example:
1. Make a new game, a map or do move son a casual games, wait 4 minutes and this sort of things will appear.
2. On the case of maps, if you were doing borders while this thing appears, if you're lucky the borders only won't be saving, if its worst it will f*ck up completlly the map.
3. If you are playing casual, 50% of the times your moves wont be saved and the same can be said about regular games.

Information:
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Chromium (i have tested this on all of those browsers at its most recent version and get the same thing)

Dire and another mods told me to delete cookies from atwar and it doesn't solve anyhting. I haven't tried to test this on a vpn but i guess it will lead to similar or even worst bugs, and as i said previously, tested on different browsers and get the same result. Another guy told me its probably the internet connection we have on Mexico and Hispanoamerica but i highly doubt its that because on another games like Conflict of Natios, League, or Brawl Stars, Pokemon, Pokemon Showdown, etc which are played online like At War, i havent had any of this situations.

I really expect the admin to take a look of this, because its ruining in general the quality of life of the game and because of this, i lost data of a map, lost 2 duels and struggle to play and doing moves on casual games.

Skill issue
----

TJM !!!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.07.2024 - 18:11
Eshkruar nga I_Hate_You_All, 07.07.2024 at 15:52

The cloudflare thing i get it all the time i'm trying to enter the aw page since like 2022. i Don't think that has to do with the bug.

Its different, the cloudflare shit appeared to me only each day i logged on atwar, now it makes me disconect from it every 4 or 5 minutes, as i said, this shit doesn't make me do properly moves, work on maps, anything.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.07.2024 - 18:24
A bump for this, i literally can't play properly anything, keep ignoring those shitty bugs and you will keep losing players
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.07.2024 - 20:45
Somebody help this guy
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.07.2024 - 10:19
More than 1 week and i have faith some admin will look at this,
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.07.2024 - 11:42
Bump as this thing its still happening to me...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote