mer premium hiq add
postimet: 8   u vizitua nga: 22 users
15.09.2024 - 14:21
Hello, I just won WW50K casual game and dindt seem to get the SP nor the PC from it, this is not the first time it happens but I have no proof for the other.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.09.2024 - 14:38
It does say you won SP though. https://prnt.sc/b50fsr1pq9kX
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
16.09.2024 - 17:29
 Sascha (moderator)
Eshkruar nga Guszel, 15.09.2024 at 14:21

Hello, I just won WW50K casual game and dindt seem to get the SP nor the PC from it, this is not the first time it happens but I have no proof for the other.

Hey,

like Palm already said it looks like you received the SP and protocoins.
A log entry shows your PC going up by 52, the amount you would get for the 5258 SP you earned in that game.
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.09.2024 - 07:33
Yes I saw that log entry TY, but i still dont think that acctually happened, because when I logged in, i saw my SP to calculate if I had enough to buy an upgrade and I didnt, then, I logged in the actual casual game and i "earned my victory rewards" but was still having the same SP to buy, so, I guess there are two options, one is that the log entry of the screenshot is not correct and the other is that the game gives you the SP of the winning game on the moment you log in your account even if you havent entered to the acctual game you won. Or it might just be me confused...

Well anyways its just 18 days of loggin to recover that SP and the game was a 51 turns play, so i won already more by the game itself.

Thank you for your answers
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.09.2024 - 13:27
Eshkruar nga Guszel, 17.09.2024 at 07:33

Yes I saw that log entry TY, but i still dont think that acctually happened, because when I logged in, i saw my SP to calculate if I had enough to buy an upgrade and I didnt, then, I logged in the actual casual game and i "earned my victory rewards" but was still having the same SP to buy, so, I guess there are two options, one is that the log entry of the screenshot is not correct and the other is that the game gives you the SP of the winning game on the moment you log in your account even if you havent entered to the acctual game you won. Or it might just be me confused...

Well anyways its just 18 days of loggin to recover that SP and the game was a 51 turns play, so i won already more by the game itself.

Thank you for your answers

PC and SP awards after games is an automatism which does work properly.
You probably miscalculated something and it confused you after.

Anyways, since you seem like a polite guy with proper way of communication, enjoy PC gift from me equivalent to 1-month Premium
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.09.2024 - 06:50
Thank you so much!! Croat you are very kind. This means a lot to me, I live... well in my country with our troubles that i wont get in deep, but I ceartainly could not affort that PC, very appreciated it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.09.2024 - 12:46
Eshkruar nga Guszel, 18.09.2024 at 06:50

Thank you so much!! Croat you are very kind. This means a lot to me, I live... well in my country with our troubles that i wont get in deep, but I ceartainly could not affort that PC, very appreciated it.

If that's your situation, then enjoy Lifetime Premium

Also, I invited you to my coalition, Paradox. Feel free to join
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.09.2024 - 13:06
Wow, this is an incredible gift, Thank you, im glad to help this game and I hope to be of help in Paradox too.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote