mer premium hiq add
postimet: 8   u vizitua nga: 72 users
01.05.2013 - 17:34
I may answer this late but...

1S: i am not sure i don't know if he wall glitch Rome but this happens lot of times when the other people attack you so it's TurnBlock pretty much...

2S: ^

3S:i don't know but if you believe is a bug then it should be in bugs...I don't think this is a question but if you believe you just asking something...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.05.2013 - 11:54
This is a bug that has been happening all over aw. You attack a city and magically you fight its troops outside of it. This happened in a CW between Stalins and Avengers:

----
Eshkruar nga Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.05.2013 - 12:27
Happened to me too, plz fix
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.05.2013 - 23:53
Sort this Bug out please, Is ruining my gaming experience.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.05.2013 - 19:35
"My problem is stop telling lies , you told people that i keep using bugs in the 1st cw so you lose !!"

Lol please point me in the direction of evidence for this outrageous statement.....have never once said you glitch and what exactly have I lied about? On topic look at the SS again notice how lemons gen is fighting in 2 places? THAT is the glitch I am referring too!

@clovis - if I knew then I wouldn't be asking for explanations now would I

edit: I think your understanding of English is making you not understand me here mate. all your raging.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.05.2013 - 09:50
Removed all the off topic posts.

Eshkruar nga b0nker2, 04.05.2013 at 19:35

@clovis - if I knew then I wouldn't be asking for explanations now would I

edit: I think your understanding of English is making you not understand me here mate. all your raging.

Was the stack you used walled? I think what happened is that France attacked your stack and you attacked Paris, and somehow it went to shit.
----
Eshkruar nga Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.05.2013 - 09:52
My stack was in London not walled but as you can see from the SS nothing hits London.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.05.2013 - 03:35
 Amok (Admin)
Can anyone please post clear steps from both sides to reproduce it? I'm having a hard time getting what's going on there.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote