mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 47 users
28.04.2011 - 15:40
 BBL
The currently small reinforcement counts cause people to always end up with extra money, and therefore always buy the absolute best units. It would be better if the reinforcement counts were larger to make buying weaker units worthwhile doing, or else reduce the money that is gotten per turn. Otherwise all you ever see is the strongest units in the game, and no strategy based on a cost/unit tradeoff since cost is seldom a limitation.

I think about a 20% increase in reinforcement counts would be nice.

I also think that this would help balance the defensive deficiency a little bit, since people needing defense (like newer players) could now use some of their extra money to buy more militia, which though helping them with defense would be useless for offense.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.04.2011 - 16:36
I don't know about the others, but the I always have a lack of money even in the late game. The only part of the game where I can give myself the chance to stack bombers or stealths for example are when the game is already decided and they aren't really needed. Also considering that I'm using Guerrilla Warfare, the cheapest strategy, this didn't happen even once while using Naval Commander or Master of Stealth.

You might be playing too many 50k games or allying too much players, while having few territories. If you try to expand and use auto-production I'm pretty sure you will notice that you will lose all your money in one single reinforcement week.

I agree with you about the defensive unbalance, but I think it's a fault of the players themselves, since they go all offensive way without fearing a backdoor attack, no clue why they usually tend to lose even when holding a huge empire.

Try this:

- In front-lines cities, specially capitals, try to move your offensive troops as fast as possible, while reinforcing it with defensive units.
- Try bringing your troops from cities far from the battle area.
- Reinforce every single capital with infantries or militias no matter how far they are, use auto-production so you don't lose time or forget it.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.04.2011 - 18:10
Try not playing in a 50k game then

If you play in a low money game it's almost impossible to have a ton of money to buy the best units at the beginning of the game.
----
Bow down before the mathmagician
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.05.2011 - 04:07
 BBL
I always play standard 10K games. And I have ended the game with as much as 90K unusable money. Both I and the people that I play with have the same problem. But if the strategies that you guys play, with the units that you guys play, always leave you cash strapped, then it shouldn't hurt you to allow those of us that use different strategies, and buy different units, to get more of them.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.05.2011 - 05:17
Either way, I don't think we will see production/income rate changed, coz it feel balanced now and tuning this thing is easiest way to screw whole game ballance at 1 quick strike

As for my opinion I never have extra money. But I think I know what you talking about, it should be big map, possibly world, You own 3/4 of it and you simply don't bother to buy troops far far away, coz it's annoing to bring 'em to this very tiny piece of land, where action is still on.
----
Very vicious moderator
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.05.2011 - 15:33
If you really get annoyed with building troops there is ate auto build feature. If you have half the world you can spend 10k on the reinforcement turn very easily.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote