Ketz
I know this is too much to ask for but it would be interesting to play
1. cuztomize rare units.
2.cuztomize unit values such as attack and defense
3.unique units for scenarios
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
12.05.2011 - 21:08
The problem with this (especially your second proposition) is that, because many scenario makers arent exactly perfect in balancing things, a vast majority of scenarios would become unbalanced and simply not playable.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.05.2011 - 10:11
I was even going to make a new thread for the first suggestion.

I would really like customisable rare units. Sometimes you want to create a theme or something, but the default units aren't enough. Other times you want to make a certain player use a different approach to battle in a scenario, like despite being put at a huge disadvantage he has to use certain rare units he gets from events instead of the regular reinforcements.

Sure there would come around a load of unbalanced games (like this isn't happening now already). But isn't that why you have a rating system on scenarios? have players actually rate the games. Introduce a box after each game where a player rates the scenario after playing. It'll weed out the bad unbalanced scenarios instead of the current case of just being there to tell the author "hey, your scenario was pretty damn good. Some people even decided to rate it. Not that it matters, but it's a pat on the back."
----
<cool stuff goes here>
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote