mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 66 users
19.05.2011 - 13:55
It would be great if your starting country gets a bonus in money/units, so we can choose 'weaker' countries. Nowadays only 'strong' countries are choosen and it makes almost every game the same. This would really spice up things, hope you consider something like this.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.05.2011 - 21:02
If I understand what you're getting at correctly, it already exists. For example, if you pick Croatia in a game where your opponents pick countries like Germany and Turkey, Zagreb will get somewhere around 10 reinforcements to help balance the game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
20.05.2011 - 06:31
What Otoko said. You won't get as many troops, but that's offset by more starting money, having taken a cheaper country
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.05.2011 - 22:31
As far as i can remember i never got any bonus. But even if i did it was probably so tiny that it really didn't matter...

This is a game, so things like Luxembourg (a very tiny country) invading Europe should be possible.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.05.2011 - 03:18
Eshkruar nga iv00n, 21.05.2011 at 22:31

As far as i can remember i never got any bonus. But even if i did it was probably so tiny that it really didn't matter...

This is a game, so things like Luxembourg (a very tiny country) invading Europe should be possible.

Basicly you can do this. Of course if someone is playing Germany, the UK, or France, your chances are pretty low to success. After all this game tries to "simulate" real conditions a bit.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.05.2011 - 21:50
Mabey we can create a list of countries that are hard to start from in each sector and then have the computer randomly chose a few from each to "boost". This way it would be imposible to create a "booster strategy" because4 the parameter would be diffrent for each game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote