mer premium hiq add
postimet: 11   u vizitua nga: 69 users
03.06.2011 - 19:27
There should be a channel like the global channel but without those shitty restrictions the global channel has, a channel with the function of communicating with everyone interested in chatting and messing around.A channel where we can talk without being bothered by some grumpy kid or by a mod.A channel where people choose to be.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 19:28
So in other words, a room? if you really want that, go to casual beginners/coalitions wars rooms. there is literally NO ONE there. ever.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 19:28
Call it "troll chat channel".
Also, I liek this idea more than mudkipz. nuff said.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 19:29
Eshkruar nga Garde, 03.06.2011 at 19:28

I was more thinking about Casual Chat Room.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 19:31
Eshkruar nga Vafika, 03.06.2011 at 19:29

Eshkruar nga Garde, 03.06.2011 at 19:28

I was more thinking about Casual Chat Room.

gard, stop trolling. I actually like this idea, and i'd like to see it put into play.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 19:35
If Amok is ok with it, I like the idea.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 20:10
I like the idea as well, it will FINALLY BE REFRESHING to say something without a kissass saying TAKE IT TO PRIVATE

+1 to the idea, game would be much better (not to mention the social aspect of the game would be bolstered) with a chatting channel.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 20:24
I agree with that, since people hate me when I warn/mute them on global (that is not for chatting). I've already talked about it with some players too and everyone seems to like the idea.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2011 - 21:08
Everything went as expected.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.06.2011 - 05:42
 Acquiesce (moderator)
Yes! I love this idea. It's an improvement for everyone involved.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.06.2011 - 02:00
 Ivan (Admin)
We already have like a million of channels. Also, if it's going to be a public global channel, expect it to be moderated. If you want to spout bullshit and insults at each other, use private or coalition channel. Other than that, I don't see how it's different from the current Global. If you are not happy with its restrictions, we can talk about it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote