mer premium hiq add
postimet: 12   u vizitua nga: 118 users
13.01.2011 - 23:47
Hi,

I know you guys don't make any money from this site, but i found a possible option for you, as well it will link to others find out about this site and possibly donating...

Flattr

Video with some Info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvExIWf_Uc&feature=player_embedded

I know the funds wont be alot, but im sure they could help...
Let me know what you guys think...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
14.01.2011 - 02:19
 Ivan (Admin)
Thanks, we might give it a try. Though as I understand, only massive/viral things can earn any usable amount of money there.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
16.01.2011 - 13:58
Well you have to start somewhere... Aswell... I know you guys were thinking of making some premium features, which i dont think you should but i understand you needa get compensated....
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.01.2011 - 15:21
 Ivan (Admin)
Eshkruar nga Mathon, 16.01.2011 at 13:58

Well you have to start somewhere... Aswell... I know you guys were thinking of making some premium features, which i dont think you should but i understand you needa get compensated....

Would you mind explaining the downsides? Why do you think it's a bad idea?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.01.2011 - 18:48
Eshkruar nga Ivan, 22.01.2011 at 15:21

Would you mind explaining the downsides? Why do you think it's a bad idea?

Well i dont know what you guys have planed, so its hard to say...

But i can say if it unbalance/gives an unfair advantage, makes it unfair in anyway, alot of people may leave...

I recently just left another game, as they went to a paid model and made it really unfair so... it depends on whats done...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2011 - 05:37
As long as it does not give an advantage that you can not over come by skill/time then I think most people would be fine with premium features.
It would be sad to stop people setting up games without a premium account, I would not be surprised by such a move though.

Anyway Im sure you have a plan already Ivan so ill end this post here.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2011 - 12:33
 Ivan (Admin)
OK, I don't want to disclose everything, but here are a couple of things, to address your worries. First of all, all players registered before the switch will be granted the 'founder' status - which means a lifetime premium account. So no worries for you guys. Second, we are not total dummies and understand that giving paid members an advantage will lead to bad consequences for everyone. The premium bonuses will most likely include things like being able to start clans and create private games.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2011 - 14:34
 Fewt
You could give permium user's an discount on upgrades. This does not necessarily give a big disadvantage because it can be overcome by skill.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2011 - 17:47
It was a big surprise and kinda overwhelming how smooth this game go. Not to mention how careful and thoughtful made maps and lots of details. Almost no bugs and mistakes, maybe exept Kosovo on map which is absolutly unappropriate for decent people.
So I think any reasonable premium account idea will work if enough people will find out about this game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.02.2011 - 14:36
Eshkruar nga Krautchan, 23.01.2011 at 17:47

It was a big surprise and kinda overwhelming how smooth this game go. Not to mention how careful and thoughtful made maps and lots of details. Almost no bugs and mistakes, maybe exept Kosovo on map which is absolutly unappropriate for decent people.
So I think any reasonable premium account idea will work if enough people will find out about this game.

+1

Maybe you need to find a more acceptable solution for Kosovo on a map.
----
ROMPER UBER ALLES
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.02.2011 - 04:07
 Ivan (Admin)
Eshkruar nga ooIooooooIoo, 06.02.2011 at 14:36

We try to keep politics and our own political affiliations (almost non-existent as they are) out of the game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.02.2011 - 09:46
Eshkruar nga Ivan, 07.02.2011 at 04:07

Eshkruar nga ooIooooooIoo, 06.02.2011 at 14:36

We try to keep politics and our own political affiliations (almost non-existent as they are) out of the game.

Ok.
----
ROMPER UBER ALLES
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote