mer premium hiq add
postimet: 7   u vizitua nga: 45 users
27.08.2015 - 17:29

Now that Wheel of War (FFA) has been released,
we give you the...... team
4v4 WHEEL OF WAR!

No changes, apart from adding teams ( and a cool new logo!)

---> Start a new game

Cheers!

---allow to be cloned( map & scen.) - no
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.08.2015 - 08:09
OMG so cool!

Now I can play my favorite map in 4v4!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.08.2015 - 11:10
Tigro
Llogaria u fshi
Looking up to test this, people just won't join .
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.08.2015 - 12:31
Eshkruar nga Guest, 30.08.2015 at 11:10

Eh, they( many players) are reluctant to play any map other than RP these days..
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.08.2015 - 12:46
Tigro
Llogaria u fshi
Eshkruar nga e Mare, 30.08.2015 at 12:31

Eshkruar nga Guest, 30.08.2015 at 11:10

Eh, they( many players) are reluctant to play any map other than RP these days..

I agree, not only RP but yes a lot of people don't like trying out new stuff and often they judge by the portrait of a map.
I got to try it 4v4 after this post and I had no idea what to do lol, took me a while to realize how it works. Some mini introduction/info would be nice so you can pick your strat and not go something like SM/DS/etc, thank god someone told me to go IF. It also took me a while to realize how the roads work.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.08.2015 - 12:50
Eshkruar nga Guest, 30.08.2015 at 12:46

I agree, not only RP but yes a lot of people don't like trying out new stuff and often they judge by the portrait of a map.
I got to try it 4v4 after this post and I had no idea what to do lol, took me a while to realize how it works. Some mini introduction/info would be nice so you can pick your strat and not go something like SM/DS/etc, thank god someone told me to go IF. It also took me a while to realize how the roads work.

When I host, I send everyone a screenshot http://prntscr.com/86d9ww that would set them on the road to 'mastering' the map.
I've told other, official hosts that they should send the same link, so players would get a handle on this thing.

Did you enjoy your 4v4?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.08.2015 - 12:56
Tigro
Llogaria u fshi
Eshkruar nga e Mare, 30.08.2015 at 12:50

Eshkruar nga Guest, 30.08.2015 at 12:46

When I host, I send everyone a screenshot http://prntscr.com/86d9ww that would set them on the road to 'mastering' the map.
I've told other, official hosts that they should send the same link, so players would get a handle on this thing.

Did you enjoy your 4v4?

Yeah, the concept is good. I'll probably play it again next time it's up with blitz, imp or something new.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote