mer premium hiq add
postimet: 1   u vizitua nga: 594 users
08.09.2015 - 04:25
 atWar_Official (Admin)
What belongs in general discussion?

Hello gentlemen.

Recently there have been way too many useless topics on general discussion. Today I detail to you what belongs in general discussion and what does not. If you are unsure if something belongs in general discussion or want to add to the list of approved thread in general discussion feel free to post here.

What you should make a post about

• Discussions about a strategy and/or unit in the base game(not custom map).
  • Asking the general public for their opinion about a certain tactic and/or combination.
  • Articles from an player news network(i.e ATN articles).
  • Contests that do not require players to play in game(i.e AtWar Story Contest).
  • Discussion about a certain period(i.e Clan war/ELO season)
  • Player hosted event like an in game get together.
  • Discussing battle outcomes.
  • Top 10(AtWar related only!).
  • Discussing moderator stance is allowed as long as you are not openly calling out a punishment(or referring to it in any way) and naming said mods(unless that information is publicly available anyway).

Threads that serves to inform or spark discussions between the community are generally allowed.

What you should not make a post about

• Moderator action. Have a problem? PM the mod or just PM every active mod.
  • Petitions. Petitions are frowned upon regardless if about a mod or a normal player. Petitions will be locked or in extreme cases deleted.
  • Problem with a player. PM a mod or just talk about it among yourselves.
  • Questions. Use the question forum.
  • Idea and suggestions. Seriously we already have a forum for this.
  • Problems with the game(i.e Bugs and glitches). PM all active mod and admins about this also make a post in the bug report forum.
  • Announcing a map you or your friend just made. Use the showcase forum.
  • Retirement. Post in off-topic please. If you truly are as important as you think people will reply to your thread regardless of forum.

These are merely a guideline for what you should post about, please be rational when deciding to post a thread. If you feel your thread was locked or moved unfairly please PM a mod before making a thread about it(which will be locked/moved as well).

Post violating these guidelines will result in the thread being moved to the appropriate forum or locked(and in extreme cases a 1 day forum ban for the poster).

If unsure if your thread would be allowed please contact a mod.
last updated on 18/11/2018
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote