mer premium hiq add
postimet: 12   u vizitua nga: 28 users
08.11.2011 - 19:47
 KYBL
Ive looked around, and I thought these ideas would be quite useful:

1) Vote to kick a player

Summary: This would prevent trolling, rascism, anti-semetism, etc. If a player comes into a game and trolls, players can say kick/PLAYERNAMEHERE. If the majority of players say it, then the player gets kicked out of the server.

2) Seperate money stat for late-joiners

Right under where we normally set the amount of money we start with, we should have a set amount of money that late-joiners start with, this will reduce the trolling level very much, I believe.

3) Eurasiafricaustralia start

Eurasiafricaustralia = Europe+Asia+Africa+Australia. Not much to explain here, just I think there should be another map that is just this.

4) New countries/cities/flags

Afterwind does not include South Sudan nor East Timor. It also does not include Western Sahara as part of Morocco, but rather as part of Mauritania, this should be fixxed. I also think that in Alaska, they should add Juneau, because that is the real capital, not Anchorage. Mecca may also be useful as a city.

Well, thats it. What do you guys think?
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.11.2011 - 20:15
As for number 1, Sadly, when an afterwind player comes in with such views, other players always feel the need to argue. As for number 2, How what if somebody joins turn 2? will you really want them to have the same amount of money as someone who joined in turn 19? I do agree with number 3, but number 4 isnt of dire importance.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.11.2011 - 20:20
 KYBL
Eshkruar nga Runway1R, 08.11.2011 at 20:15

As for number 1, Sadly, when an afterwind player comes in with such views, other players always feel the need to argue. As for number 2, How what if somebody joins turn 2? will you really want them to have the same amount of money as someone who joined in turn 19? I do agree with number 3, but number 4 isnt of dire importance.

Not all Afterwind players do need to argue, and other players who are not in the argument who realise that he is being mean, could just kick him.

You could do it in this format: If a player joins after turn (x), then they start with (y) money.

Maybe turn 10 would be useful.

For number 4, I know it isnt of dire importance, but I do think that South Sudan is needed, as well as Juneau. Again, its just an idea that the admins could put in when they have spare time. It would make the game more realistic. Changing a flag isnt that hard to do, and Im sure that adding cities isnt either.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.11.2011 - 22:26
For 1, use the /report (message) command to report the player's behavior to a mod.

For 3, can create this with custom scenarios.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.11.2011 - 22:57
You forgot more cities/countries like:
Countries:
Azores (Cap: Angra do Heroísmo)
Malta (Cap: Valletta)
Greenland (cities = Cap: Nuuk, secondary: Brønlundhus)
Svalbard (cities = Cap: Longyearbyen, secondary: Ny-Ålesund)
Guam (Cap: Hagåtña)
Falkland's (Cap: Stanley)
Sealand (Fuck yeah!)

Cities:
Straßburg, France
Hammerfest, Norway
Sault St. Marie, USA: Great Lakes
Midway, USA: Hawaii
Dikson, Russia: Siberia
Nordvik, Russia: Siberia
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.11.2011 - 23:03
Number one is a terrible idea. What will happen is a bunch of friends will just kick people they don't want to play with or are scared of. Nothing will ensure a good use of a kick system. I play tons of games with kicking sytems and all I do is abuse it to make people mad. Learn from me, don't implement kick systems.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 06:15
What you post are not countries except Malta.
These are countries:
St Kitts and Nevis
Lichtenstein
San Marino
Andorra
Trinidad and Tobago
Dominica
Aruba
Bahamas
Monaco
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Grenada
Barbados
Curacao

Dependancies: (not countries, like greenland and whatever else)
Sint Marteen
Saint Martin
US/UK Virgin islands
Saba
Saint Eustatius
Montserrat
Martiniqu
Anguilla and more
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 08:13
MOAR COUNTRIES!! I do think the smaller countries deserve to be noticed. VATICAN CITY!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 10:21
Eshkruar nga KYBL, 08.11.2011 at 19:47
1) Vote to kick a player
Summary: This would prevent trolling, rascism, anti-semetism, etc. If a player comes into a game and trolls, players can say kick/PLAYERNAMEHERE. If the majority of players say it, then the player gets kicked out of the server.
>Your rights end where my feelings begin
There is an ignore feature. Learn to use it. Unfortunately, trolls aren't going to go away, there are many ways to avoid them or stop them. Not to mention that this type of feature is way open to abuse.
Don't like the one player kicking everyone's arse? Kick him.
2) Seperate money stat for late-joiners
Right under where we normally set the amount of money we start with, we should have a set amount of money that late-joiners start with, this will reduce the trolling level very much, I believe.
This is simple to avoid. Set a low week to join in and don't play 50k games. If you don't have premium, hopefully admins can add the feature to change week times for non-premiums. Most likely they kept it in as an incentive for non premiums to buy the game.
3) Eurasiafricaustralia start
Eurasiafricaustralia = Europe+Asia+Africa+Australia. Not much to explain here, just I think there should be another map that is just this.
We can do this is in scenario editor.
4) New countries/cities/flags
Afterwind does not include South Sudan nor East Timor. It also does not include Western Sahara as part of Morocco, but rather as part of Mauritania, this should be fixxed. I also think that in Alaska, they should add Juneau, because that is the real capital, not Anchorage. Mecca may also be useful as a city.
The only good suggestion you have given so far.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 12:48
Eshkruar nga Stomach Ulcers, 09.11.2011 at 02:42

Eshkruar nga Garde, 08.11.2011 at 22:57

Greenland (secondary: Brønlundhus)

Literally nobody lives there.

However! I do think there should be a thread for a list of all cities/new countries that should be added eventually. I'm a big advocate that more cities would be mucho fun. Especially island ones :'D

I said Brønlundhus because of the fact that it's in northern greenland, meaning it could be a new plain of warfare, but now after remembering the top half of the map is severed off this is impossible.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 13:54
Eshkruar nga Tik-Tok, 09.11.2011 at 10:21

This is simple to avoid. Set a low week to join in and don't play 50k games. If you don't have premium, hopefully admins can add the feature to change week times for non-premiums. Most likely they kept it in as an incentive for non premiums to buy the game.

Non premiums have been able to do that since I started on afterwind.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.11.2011 - 17:17
Eshkruar nga Runway1R, 09.11.2011 at 13:54
Non premiums have been able to do that since I started on afterwind.
Then what's the problem? Cut down the join week. Where is the personal responsibility in Afterwind? Why do people have to have some admin fix everything they can sort out themselves.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote