mer premium hiq add
postimet: 75   u vizitua nga: 740 users

postimi origjinal

postuar nga Google, 05.12.2015 - 17:23

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered?

If that describes YOU, then you're at the right place!

At the AtWar Adopt-A-Newb Center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We will try our best to help you find a mentor who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored newbies!

Benefits for the Adopted Newbies:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game, making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in an clan
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

Here's How It Works!
PM me Here, if you are legit, I will add you here for the veterans of the game to look through applications, and chose who they want to train. I would advise you telling about yourself, how you found the game, how you would prefer to be taught, and other personal thinks like that.
here is a suggested format:
citoj:

Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):

Testimonies

"Thanks for the adopt a noob program, I'm enjoying this game WAY more than I would be if you had not started helping me out."
-Prometheus

"The adopt-a-newb program is what every complex game should have to help newer players! I'm learning a lot with it and being able to improve my game to another level easier and faster."
-Brmaniac

Applicants
Name: ISmellDefeat
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT +2
Experience (Optional): Not a lot but I want to learn
Extra Info (Optional):

Name: yasinAssassin
Time zone: GMT +2
Experience: been playing quite a bit but I can't seem to ever win, I always choose island nations that are easy to defend like UK or Australia so would love it if someone could teach me to be more aggressive and how to win playing countries such as Germany.
Extra info: A bit of a nutter and loves a good joke

Name:wowfabgroovy
Language preferred:English
Timezone:GMT +0
Experience (Optional):Been playing for 2 weeks now and can't seem to win, need some mentoring
Extra Info (Optional):Know how to hotkey wall, really bad at chaining. Favour defensive gameplay and PD and a big fan of naval warfare.

Name: lord_Larry
Timezone: UTC -5
Experience: I'll usually pick the worst countries in the map, im very great at deception and sabotage, won games only by allying with bigger players
Extra info: Big history nerd, Christian, and loves starting wars in big maps for my entertainment

Eshkruar nga Cheesus_Crust, 25.12.2016 at 01:09

Name: Capt_PepPeroni

Language : English / Morse Code / Sign Language

Timezone: UTC ++ For the time being

Experience: Had a hard time fighting allyfag behaviorism yet i won more than half of my games, when it comes to 3v3 2v2 and stuff, I'm LOST and NERVOUS.

Extra Info: In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. (Sensei Plz be Straight) Your help is highly valued

Name: Etherion
Language preference: English
Timezone: GMT+11
Experience: One has mastered the arts of... the basics but doesn't have a sturdy enough foundation. I've played some games as you can see, but I need that final piece, that push. :.maniac:
Extra Info: Just call me Dan.
Tell me if I'm wrong to assume that your greatest defense is your greatest offense and vice versa!

RaidriarGK 03.01.2017 - 22:52 Name: RaidriarGK
Timezone: Arizona Time
Experience: I am at Rank 2 and about 2/3 to Rank 3. I have some experience but am having a tough time. I figured out a couple basic strategies, but I'm still a beginner. I have experience with strategy games, mainly chess, Risk, and Warlight, but I'm not exactly the best.
Extra Info: I found this game based on a recommendation from a fellow Warlight lover. I'm eager to learn and love strategy games. I don't need any complicated teaching methods.

Eshkruar nga Za Waruldo, 22.02.2017 at 19:58

Name: RagingStorm
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Experience (Optional): A bit. I'm better than the average r4. I know the basics.
Extra Info (Optional): Premium lifetime

Eshkruar nga Dr. Kackegesicht, 01.03.2017 at 12:32

Name: H4nnah
Language preferred: English / German
Timezone: UTC+ 01:00
Experience (Optional): some basics from forum
Extra Info (Optional): <3

Name: EastCoast
Timezone: EST
Experience (Optional): Not much just started this month
Extra Info (Optional): I love this game but i'm not very good

Name: Tenochtitlan
Timezone: GMT-5
Experience (Optional): I choose the most used countries of other games
Extra Info (Optional): i like 10k games

Name:Cody Bob
Language preferred:English
Timezone:GMT-4(EDT)
Experience (Optional):Grand total of a few game.
Extra Info (Optional): just looking to get better.

Name: mongkutcc
Timezone: UTC+7
Experience (Optional): Have played for two days and reached Level 2. I am missing something, maybe.
Extra Info (Optional): I have seen players produce material out of nothing and spread at an incredible rate. How do they do it?

Name: crazyli825
Timezone: PDT/UTC-7
Experience: Signed up about 3 weeks ago, played 6 games, 4 of those being losses, and reached level 3.
Extra Info: There are a LOT of nuances I probably need to learn... like how various strategies work/how to play them... maybe more importantly recognizing the opponent's strategy and how to deal with it... maybe one of my greatest weaknesses is knowing how to balance offense and defense and what to do when on the defense to avoid just getting taken over easily.

This is a continuation of the previous Adopt-A-Newb

Made by Flaming Spaz and Google Chrome
24.05.2017 - 12:29
Name: Almighty Pyrex
Experience (Optional):Have been playing atwar for about 5 years now but just starting to get more into advanced concepts of the game and competitive play styles
Extra Info (Optional): I just want 1v1 and 2v2 practice as in duels im more nervous and less trusting of the strategies that id use more in 3v3s and mabye a few more game mechanics that i dont know of
----
The Gifted INC.

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.06.2017 - 22:45
Name: SteveMongkut
Timezone: UTC+7
Experience (Optional): Newsbie: after a few games I reached level 2 but still don't grasp how to spread fast.
Extra Info (Optional): I've played a game today when other players seemed able to produce arms and grab territory at an impossible rate. Are they Premiums or something? Where do all the bombers come from on an island with one city? They show as level 4 or 5.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.06.2017 - 18:34
Experience: Signed up about 3 weeks ago, played 6 games, 4 of those being losses, and reached level 3.
Extra Info: There are a LOT of nuances I probably need to learn... like how various strategies work/how to play them... maybe more importantly recognizing the opponent's strategy and how to deal with it... maybe one of my greatest weaknesses is knowing how to balance offense and defense and what to do when on the defense to avoid just getting taken over easily.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.06.2017 - 01:37
Name: Xiexieni
Language: English/Chinese
Timezone: UTC +8
Experience: Have played on and off for a while. Still very noob and would like guidance.
Extra info: I would like to learn 3v3s, 1v1 duels, WW1, Endsieg, and how to be better at TBs and lategame
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.07.2017 - 07:20
Eshkruar nga Google, 09.06.2017 at 18:34

Google consider yourself adopted by me
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.07.2017 - 12:06
Name: TaiwanKing
Language preferred: English or Chinese
Timezone: GMT/ UTC+8
Experience: I registered the game four years ago, however, I do not know very much about atwar strategies and skills since I just played for fun at that time. I left the game three years ago since atwar was not a web-based game at that time and therefore I choose to leave. Recently (two weeks ago), I come back to the game (I am so surprised that the game atwar still alive ) because I find that atwar support users to play it on web. In conclusion, I do not forget the game and I still deeply love the game. I am a PD player but I know very few about it (I even do not know if I upgraded the wrong things) since I did not pay much time on studying how to play PD four years ago. Actually, I am open to learn every strategy as long as it is strong enough and can help me to win SP.
Extra Info: I want to learn everything about atwar, especially how to increase SP quickly and how to play/win the map Europe+middle east in 17th. Thank you very much (謝謝)!
----
1.TB
2.Stop from getting TB
3. Major attack
4. Attack wall
5. walling
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.07.2017 - 01:56
I'd like to order one ugly noob please

Edit Not Death1812
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.08.2017 - 03:11
Ill train duel
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.09.2017 - 19:08
Name: jimmyluka
Languages: Croatian/Serb, Swedish, English,Spanish
Timezone: 0GMT(UK)/+1(Euro(Germ and Cro)
Experience: Mediocre, Active, chooses quiet nations eg. Canada, sometimes Superpowers tho
Info: Funny, Friendly, Active, wants to uplevel
PLZZZZ SIGN ME UP!
----
=ZA DOM SPREMNI!=
PLAYING ATWAR SINCE 2016
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.09.2017 - 21:46
Would this be updated...a lot of the newbs here haven't been online in god knows how long
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.10.2017 - 22:20
RaidriarGK8 Today - 09:19 Name: RaidriarGK8
Timezone: MST
Experience (Optional): n00b; played a little
Extra Info (Optional): I learned about Atwar from someone at school. I love strategy games, but I'm not really good at them. I know the bare basics pretty much.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
02.04.2018 - 18:06
This is easily one of the worst ideas ive ever heard of
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.04.2018 - 17:10
Anyone willing to train me in the art of war?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.05.2018 - 08:32
Name: Bogomir
Language preferred: English or Hebrew
Timezone: UTC+3
Experience (Optional): Haven't played this game in a long time, and I am now nothing but a newb.
Extra Info (Optional): Played this game years ago, I need a serious mentor who will teach me everything.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.06.2018 - 11:17
I want to adopt a noob!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote