mer premium hiq add
postimet: 16   u vizitua nga: 81 users
30.01.2011 - 17:00
Anyway you can design the game so allied troops can be stationed in cities to help defend them? Also, an ability to donate/give troops to allies would be nice, too.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 18:09
I second this, also the ability to give cities would be so good. I can't tell you how many times I've allied someone who controlled some cities in a region I owned, so I had to go and unally him just to get those back.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 18:19
If an ally takes all of his troops out of a city, you can go and take it from him with your troops. Although I do think it would be cool to allow allies to have their troops stationed in eachother's cities to defend them.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 18:29
 Hawk
Additionally, allied troops should attack as one mass, rather than two independent groups.
Right now, allied troops have separate "rolls" against an enemy stack of troops. So, if the enemy had 10 battleships and each ally had 5, the allies would both lose because they are valued separately. But they should be valued as 10 v 10- this would make more sense for an allied assault on a capital or other city.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 18:55
Eshkruar nga Otokonoko, 30.01.2011 at 18:19

If an ally takes all of his troops out of a city, you can go and take it from him with your troops. Although I do think it would be cool to allow allies to have their troops stationed in eachother's cities to defend them.

You can take it back even if you're still allied?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 19:09
Eshkruar nga Colt556, 30.01.2011 at 18:55

Yep, just drag an drop your unit right into the middle of the city. Trust me, it works, as long as the city is empty.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 19:11
Eshkruar nga Guest14502, 30.01.2011 at 19:09

Eshkruar nga Colt556, 30.01.2011 at 18:55

Yep, just drag an drop your unit right into the middle of the city. Trust me, it works, as long as the city is empty.

That is news to me....
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 19:33
You learn something new every day.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 20:15
I'm going to have to double check that ingame. I've always believed you had to be at war to take an ally's city.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.01.2011 - 20:29
Its true they changed this awhile back
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.02.2011 - 16:19
Bump.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.02.2011 - 18:56
Good idea. If theres some sort of petition or crap like that, i'll sign/vote/??? it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 02:00
 Ivan (Admin)
There's no way for two different armies to occupy one spot - how are you going to identify them? We have implemented giving troops to another player, but unfortunately it proved too prone to abuse. Player can create a second account, join the same game, build troops and pass them to the main account.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 05:48
Can there be an option when making the game to turn off/on tributing troops to another player?
I know a lot of people, including me, like the private games with their friends who they know won't cheat and would like to have giving troops to their allies as an option.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 18:39
Eshkruar nga Ivan, 10.02.2011 at 02:00

There's no way for two different armies to occupy one spot - how are you going to identify them?

With a topcoat and cane?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
11.02.2011 - 09:49
There may be a way around this with only a slight change to game mechanics. What if units in cities could connect to defensive lines and allies could form defensive lines? Then allied troops could join a city's defensive line, adding their defense to the city.

This would, though, make it more difficult to put a defensive line around a city.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote