mer premium hiq add
postimet: 16   u vizitua nga: 45 users
01.12.2011 - 02:49
Samnang
Llogaria u fshi
I think it should be mandatory for every player to vote on any new game options proposed during a game. From what i know, the majority of players must accept the new changes, but alot of people just don't vote at all. Your thoughts?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.12.2011 - 08:05
Not voting = decline. There is not decline button, so yeah.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.12.2011 - 11:50
Make it mandatory, the no vote= decline doesn't stand even in real life, here noobs simply don't know what voting is.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.12.2011 - 12:06
It can be changed so that players have to choose accept or decline, but i don't think that is the way it needs to be. Players can easely spam with proposals every turn, witch is very annoying when you are trying to play your game. I think the current voting option is good as it is.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 11:27
This is nice suggestion. I support it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 12:23
 YOBA
Awesome. Finally, people will actually care.
Eshkruar nga Hugosch, 01.12.2011 at 12:06

It can be changed so that players have to choose accept or decline, but i don't think that is the way it needs to be. Players can easely spam with proposals every turn, witch is very annoying when you are trying to play your game. I think the current voting option is good as it is.

You're definitely exaggerating here, it would surely take less than 3 seconds to scan through the changes and click "no" if you disagree.

How about this then (if you absolutely must complain); if a player makes the same proposal more than twice, it is automatically confined to the "new turn" window. Problem solved once and for all (hey, that rhymes! ).
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 12:36
Yep, that will solve my problem. Good idea then. You can also think of: If a new rule is declined twice, you are unable to propose new once.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 12:37
Eshkruar nga Hugosch, 03.12.2011 at 12:36

Yep, that will solve my problem. Good idea then. You can also think of: If a new rule is declined twice, you are unable to propose new once.

I think it would be better to be unable to propose that specific rule again instead of the inability to propose any new changes at all for 2 declined ones.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 12:46
Eshkruar nga Houdini, 03.12.2011 at 12:37

I think it would be better to be unable to propose that specific rule again instead of the inability to propose any new changes at all for 2 declined ones.

Perfect
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 13:02
If it has some kind of limitation (as those already proposed), I agree.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 14:31
Samnang
Llogaria u fshi
Yes, what Houdini said would make the rule perfect. Since a few of the mods agree with it, how about we set up a poll to vote on it and (possibly) sent it to Ivan or Amok?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.12.2011 - 15:18
Eshkruar nga Guest, 03.12.2011 at 14:31

...how about we set up a poll to vote on it...

I don't think a poll is necessary as all those involved here are already in agreement and there is no opposition as far as I can see
Eshkruar nga Guest, 03.12.2011 at 14:31

...and (possibly) sent it to Ivan or Amok?

Done. This thread will remain open however until the admins have given their response.
----
~
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.12.2011 - 02:22
 Ivan (Admin)
Noticed. Added to the to-do list
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.12.2011 - 11:32
 YOBA
I said twice because people may be sweating hard the first time round due to some difficult conflict going on and will close the window following a nervous reaction.

Nevertheless I am glad this is being implemented, good idea Samnang! Have some rep (oh wait, I've already given you some ;_;).
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.12.2011 - 13:47
Samnang
Llogaria u fshi
Eshkruar nga YOBA, 04.12.2011 at 11:32

Have some rep (oh wait, I've already given you some ;_;).

Click the button anyway
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.12.2011 - 00:52
Eshkruar nga Sificvoid, 03.12.2011 at 15:18

I don't think a poll is necessary as all those involved here are already in agreement and there is no opposition as far as I can see

I oppose. See, now we need a poll. My opinion matters too!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote