mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 49 users
05.03.2012 - 08:16
 Leaf
I've recently converted into playing casual games (due to disconnection reasons not allowing to play quick games properly without missing a few turns every now and then).

And I've noticed how alot of players do not know how Casual games do not work. I know it does not make make much effort to explain these to new players, but could we have a small help guide distinguishing this mode from quick game mode? Just so I can link it to the new players as it becomes a pain when I have to explain to numerous players everytime I make a new casual game.

I'm not sure if there already is one. If there is, can someone link me?

Thanks,

Leaf.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2012 - 08:43
In an almost completely unrelated statement, most 24h casual games dont work due to the fact that if somebody misses a turn, the daily disconnect will cause the clock to reset, thus giving you a never ending turn.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2012 - 09:13
 Amok (Admin)
The clock reset thing was fixed and all the casual games timers will continue after the next reset.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2012 - 11:29
 Leaf
Yes, thank you for that Amok and I've converted to casual games not from in-game disconnections but from my own unstable internet. Just incase there were any misunderstandings~

But What about the small help guide?

Info on that would be nice.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2012 - 13:04
 YOBA
Eshkruar nga Leaf, 05.03.2012 at 11:29

But What about the small help guide?

The difference is explained on the website's front page.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.03.2012 - 09:55
 Leaf
It doesn't tell how they work, does it?

How you're supposed to make sure to hit "end turn" and how you can come back the next day
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote