mer premium hiq add
postimet: 22   u vizitua nga: 347 users
03.01.2018 - 14:42
What is the best strategy for me to start with?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.01.2018 - 16:43
 Nero
Perfect Defense
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.01.2018 - 21:24
Imperialist
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
03.01.2018 - 23:39
 Witch-Doctor (moderator)
RA
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.01.2018 - 00:57
It's ra. you have no upgrades to capitalize other strats with.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.01.2018 - 05:42
RA.
Just know to use infatry as well to defend the countries you capture and not let the enemy easily kill all your tank.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.01.2018 - 10:14
I use Imperialist alot and it works pretty well. The fact I get to spam cheaper infantries for defending and tanks for attacking at a large scale helps me very much, building and efficient Attack and Defend army.
----
"He who controls the sea controls everything"

~ Themistoceles
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.01.2018 - 13:34
Imp and RA
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.01.2018 - 17:11
 brianwl (Admin)
PD - best for teaching beginners game mechanics
IMP - teaches how to spam and manage stacks
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.01.2018 - 07:57
Eshkruar nga brianwl, 05.01.2018 at 17:11

PD - best for teaching beginners game mechanics
IMP - teaches how to spam and manage stacks

honestly when playing without upgrades I like RA...it's fun, no range issues (+1 on tanks definitely makes up for 10 cap trans, 3 cap ats and shit). Also, mobility matters more in games where infantry have 6 range so RA is pretty strong.

Of course, it teaches nothing.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.01.2018 - 06:16
When RA is mentioned as beginners strategy...

This is whats wrong with this era of players in this game. People already been taught wrong from the beginning, no wonders we have RP.
----

Eshkruar nga Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.01.2018 - 10:34
Eshkruar nga Waffel, 07.01.2018 at 06:16

This is whats wrong with this era of players in this game. People already been taught wrong from the beginning, no wonders we have RP.

You, previous era player, go play imperialist and PD without upgrades and experience. Good luck.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.01.2018 - 11:24
Eshkruar nga Cold Case, 07.01.2018 at 10:34

You, previous era player, go play imperialist and PD without upgrades and experience. Good luck.

Uhm I already did that, so thanks.

As for your smirky comment, you guys know it says 'beginners' strategy right? There is no upgrades nor experiences needed in most of the games in beginners room.

Dear god.., ofcourse against pathetic alts that can't win any game with people from their own lvl so they go in beginnersroom, there is some needed, but still not impossible to win against.

Like brian said above, PD and imp would make you understand the game mechanics way faster than RA would.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.01.2018 - 12:04
I used pd when i was r3 and r4 without inf upgrade.
You dont need upgrade if you use your inf correctly only need a brain.
I used gw r4-r5 to learn how mannage big stack.
r6 learnt how to play 3v3 2v2 1v1 with some help of some player.
gw was the best strat when i was r4 because nobody use this strat in beginners room.

Pd best strat to learn i think, ra best strat when you dont use your brain. If you know how to play a strat just play it like me with gw.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.01.2018 - 04:08
Eshkruar nga Waffel, 07.01.2018 at 11:24

As for your smirky comment, you guys know it says 'beginners' strategy right? There is no upgrades nor experiences needed in most of the games in beginners room.

Dear god.., ofcourse against pathetic alts that can't win any game with people from their own lvl so they go in beginnersroom, there is some needed, but still not impossible to win against.

Like brian said above, PD and imp would make you understand the game mechanics way faster than RA would.

yes u might do better in 3 months time, but i think hes asking what will make him most successful right now
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.01.2018 - 13:51
On World or Eurasia (or many custom) maps, Blitz was not bad as a beginner (not sure if I am still a beginner or not though). But here also, Blitz is better with upgrades...

Edit: And you can learn a lot from Blitz. For instance, that Blitz is generally speaking weak
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.01.2018 - 01:16
Blitz is very very expensive, i remember when i was r1 and so badly wanted it but it seemed impossible to reach that high amount of sp
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
11.01.2018 - 17:02
You guys don't understand that most beginners don't play extra cities. they will have excess income with imperialist and pd.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
12.01.2018 - 07:19
 Witch-Doctor (moderator)

ok since you clearly know game mechanics because you use pd and imp unlike us RA scrubs

Explain the following.
1. tb mechanics as well as how to calculate tb chance.
2. How battle rolls work. How crits, defender advantage, stack bonus, how it all works.
3. How do walls work. What are auto-walls, perfect triangle walls, what are zoombugs, etc..
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
12.01.2018 - 07:29
Eshkruar nga Witch-Doctor, 12.01.2018 at 07:19

ok since you clearly know game mechanics because you use pd and imp unlike us RA scrubs

Explain the following.
2. How battle rolls work. How crits, defender advantage, stack bonus, how it all works.
3. How do walls work. What are auto-walls, perfect triangle walls, what are zoombugs, etc..

----

Waffel for mod 2015
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
12.01.2018 - 14:07
Pd is horrible to play as a beginner and with no upgrades. I went down the RA/blitz route too due to how easy they were to play. Barely touched pd until r8. Frankly you dont need to be worrying about your strat choice right now, just pick whatever you find the most enjoyable. There are many other gameplay basics you need to be learning that are irrelevant to your strat choice. But if pd is your thing then go for it.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
12.01.2018 - 21:53
Eshkruar nga Waffel, 12.01.2018 at 07:29

Eshkruar nga Witch-Doctor, 12.01.2018 at 07:19

Explain the following.

RA, because at that level learning how to prioritise will make his RA tanks unbeatable
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote