mer premium hiq add
postimet: 13   u vizitua nga: 63 users
09.02.2011 - 08:32
At the start of the game, if your game is a team game, you may select a basic colour for a team, such as green, red, yellow, blue etc.

So when team 1 is red and people join the team, one person will be red, one person would be dark red and the other person would be bright red. With this system you can make teams easier to see.

For bigger games you can for example use one colour (red, orange) together while for the other team (blue, teal) can be together.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 01:57
 Ivan (Admin)
Using one color for several players would create a mess. Also, players choose their colors before choosing the team. Anyway, I see what you're suggesting, but it's not easy to implement. Will think about it.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 06:15
And what about some pattents on team colors?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.02.2011 - 14:52
How about something like they have to be in the same matte? Like, blue team has teal, purple, blue etc. Red has orange, yellow red etc.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.02.2011 - 13:06
Eshkruar nga Garde, 10.02.2011 at 14:52

How about something like they have to be in the same matte? Like, blue team has teal, purple, blue etc. Red has orange, yellow red etc.

Yes, this can also work.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.02.2011 - 10:38
How about this: Everybody has different colors, like it is now, except each team has the same color outline.

So nothing changes, except that India's outline will be red if I control it, and pakistan, if it belongs to an enemy team, will have a blue outline.

This could maybe be implemented with the outlines around cities too? Like make them outlined red/blue/whatever the team color is by default, but make them outlined in white (as normal) when reinforcements are available.

I think my first suggestion definitely sounds practical/doable.
----
lol. NO!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.02.2011 - 11:21
 Amok (Admin)
Indo,
If we show country outlines, the game will run a hell of a lot slower, it's a limitation of Silverlight. So this is a good idea, but, unfortunately, not really practical...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.02.2011 - 12:07
One side of the rainbow colors to one team and other side to the other team.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.02.2011 - 21:23
If the country borders are too much for silverlight, I think a separate set of colors for each team would be adequate.

Maybe we could have cool colors vs. hot colors, like people have been suggesting? (red orange yellow vs. blue green purple)

Or maybe you guys could make dark shades of each color, so you'd have dark red, navy, black, vs. pastel red, beige, etc.

Personally, I like the second option better, (I feel like there's more variation between dark shades of different colors than just cool or warm colors alone) but either of these would be pretty nice for team games.

Another couple of things about team games:

I'm sure you've heard this, but the teams often start extremely unbalanced. I feel that latecomers should be assigned a team, rather than being able to pick. I've seen as many as 6 on 3, while everybody was still picking countries, even though the teams were even when the host clicked the start button.

Also. While we pick countries, the ally chat never works. I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I like to ask what my teammates' strategies are sometimes, just out of curiosity/possible strategic interest. Is there any way to make the ally chat work while picking countries?

Thanks!
----
lol. NO!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.02.2011 - 02:04
Eshkruar nga Vespre, 24.02.2011 at 10:38

How about this: Everybody has different colors, like it is now, except each team has the same color outline.

So nothing changes, except that India's outline will be red if I control it, and pakistan, if it belongs to an enemy team, will have a blue outline.

This could maybe be implemented with the outlines around cities too? Like make them outlined red/blue/whatever the team color is by default, but make them outlined in white (as normal) when reinforcements are available.

Good idea,this is exaclty what i had thought :3
For example team one should have gold outline,team 2 silver,3 black and four white to make it easy to tell teams apart
----
Gibe moni plox
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.02.2011 - 09:39
Eshkruar nga Greece-Strong, 25.02.2011 at 02:04

Eshkruar nga Vespre, 24.02.2011 at 10:38

Good idea,this is exaclty what i had thought :3
For example team one should have gold outline,team 2 silver,3 black and four white to make it easy to tell teams apart

Answer is given... *Facepalm*

Eshkruar nga Amok, 24.02.2011 at 11:21

Indo,
If we show country outlines, the game will run a hell of a lot slower, it's a limitation of Silverlight. So this is a good idea, but, unfortunately, not really practical...
----
"If you can accept losing, you can't win." ~ Vince Lombardi
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.03.2011 - 02:00
Pay more attention, Greece

I think the best way to go is by choosing a color "family" for each team. Maybe they'd need to add a few colors, I know there are plenty of greens, and enough for a "red" famiily.
----
lol. NO!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
01.03.2011 - 11:25
I still think colours may not be a real problem, as said before you can put teal, blue and purple together for example. I still go for my or the idea that has been suggested here before.

However here is another solution:
Give allies light bright colours
Give enemies dark colours
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote