mer premium hiq add
postimet: 6   u vizitua nga: 104 users
08.10.2018 - 14:20
I finally finished making my map, but it's almost like the game doesn't register the borders and I can't pick a country. Anyone know how to fix this? I also received this message; https://atwar-game.com/java/game/atwar.mapengine.min_v12.js

Please help..
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.10.2018 - 18:46
I can choose the country I want but can't see the borders while playing, but the borders are there and I've even made them thicker.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
14.10.2018 - 01:38
Eshkruar nga LudoHT, 08.10.2018 at 18:46

I can choose the country I want but can't see the borders while playing, but the borders are there and I've even made them thicker.

Same thing happened to me yet everyone busting a nut for the scenario editor even though the regular map editor isnt working.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
14.10.2018 - 09:52
Eshkruar nga Guest, 14.10.2018 at 01:38

Eshkruar nga LudoHT, 08.10.2018 at 18:46

Same thing happened to me yet everyone busting a nut for the scenario editor even though the regular map editor isnt working.

It happens to all html5 maps and it ain't an editor issue, clovis is aware of it.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.01.2019 - 13:00
 Dave (Admin)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
20.01.2019 - 01:34
Got to take care of the scenario and rp players. buy it, fix it, fuck it up. and cater to the the knuckleheads, and for get the minority.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote