mer premium hiq add
postimet: 34   u vizitua nga: 150 users

postimi origjinal

postuar nga Tirpitz406, 09.12.2018 - 09:14
Most people on the forum and most competitive players probably wont care about this, since they are somewhere north of rank 10 already, but bear with me please.

Currently, you have to play at least two hours to get a thousand SP and probably much more, if you add in lost games, games that take long to start or such, that don't actually give that much SP, like Africa FFA's.

Since you need 25 000 (Faster inf) + 27 000 (cheaper inf) + 30 000 (both AT capacity upgrades) + 2000 (ground defence) = ~90 000SP to play 2 or 3 strategies competitively you need to play roughly 200 hours to even be on the same level as a competitve player. Given that the skill curve for this game is gigantic, This makes the game incredibly difficult to get into. It gets worse, when you calculate how much SP you need to play most strategies competitively. General upgrades, the marines upgrades. etc. etc. take at least another 200 000 SP to get, and afterwards, other players will still have a slight advantage against you. So, to play on a completely competitive level, you need about 600 hours, if you want to be able to play DS, GW and MoS.

This is simply a stupid policy to grow your playerbase, fcd3, wearer of many hats. Please change this, despite how many people wont like this change, because they "worked oh so hard to get their SP". I want Atwar to grow, and one way to make it more likely to grow is to remove unecessary barriers to entry.
04.01.2019 - 17:23
 Dave (Admin)
Eshkruar nga metroactus, 04.01.2019 at 17:02

here's another santa claus gift: as soon as you log on, you IMMEDIATELY GET LEVELED UP! no surprises! act now limited time offer only available only in massachusetts, hawaii, puerto rico and guam. if you give me your debit card info and agree to our auto renewal (weekly recurring) membership rate of only $2.99 a week (that's right, i take three dollars a week out of your piss-poor checking account and you can't do shit about until you march your sorry ass up here to deleware and sue me in the county i'm incorporated in or spend 18 hours on hold with your bank). i promise that it's super easy to cancel your recurring membership, all you have to do is find the teeny weeny "cancel membership" button i've cleverly hid on the website.

This would be funny except it's true. Tons of games do this. And people give me crap about stopping selling lifetime premium.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.01.2019 - 04:48
There is a beginner room for a reason.

Besides, I never had the cheap Infantry upgrade until two weeks ago, and I never had fast Infantry until last Summer. I've been playing since 2013. I've been very competitive without those upgrades. You learn to maximize what you have, play to your strengths, save up for upgrades that complement the strats that you find useful.
----
Embrace the void
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.09.2023 - 09:24
Thanks @Dave for actually doing what I'm asking for, I'm suprised it happened O_o

Don't think I actually caused it, but maybe the 28 of us had some effect
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.09.2023 - 15:28
Just log on everyday without doing anything. The game gives you points. Cheating but I leveled up and got all upgrades like that. Yay cheating.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote