mer premium hiq add
postimet: 2   u vizitua nga: 28 users
07.01.2019 - 05:12
Issue 1: So, when I make a map which is looped horizontally (You can go through the pacific ocean from Asia to America), and try to host a game and pick a country, a game breaking bug happens. Upon picking the country, only your cities will turn to your color, the border and country color does not change. But that isn't all, what happens is that the game apparently doesn't recognize ANY of the borders in the game and the entire map is essentially a huge ocean where only naval units and air units are useful. So basically this glitch breaks all the borders in the map. Experience this for yourself by playing this map: https://atwar-game.com/maps/?show_map_details=1&map_id=22023 , or by making a clone of the world map, editing it slightly, and making it looped horizontally and play it.

Solution: Remove the tick on the looped horizontally box. This will mean your map is not looped around, but at least it is playable. For my new world map I am working on, I have it un-looped until this bug is fixed.

Issue 2: In the editor, all aspects of working with borders, such as deleting, moving, and creating new borders work fine. After saving the map and re-opening the editor on that map, or playing it, any and all of those border changes that you made will be gone. What might be happening is that the changes you made with borders on the map were not properly saved and they were not added to the map. Let's say you make a new country, and it has a few cities and it's own border. After saving and returning later, the cities and country will remain, but the border will be gone.

Solution: I have not figured out a way to get around this problem, so this definitely needs to be fixed ASAP for people who experience this problem.

(If there is something I am doing wrong that is causing these issues, like something to do with my browser [Google Chrome], then I would appreciate any help on that).
----
Blitzkrieg enthusiast. That's all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUddcFOSHjx2OCKjQgxEZkw
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.01.2019 - 12:46
 Dave (Admin)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote