mer premium hiq add
postimet: 5   u vizitua nga: 25 users
13.02.2011 - 14:10
As most players know, you can click on a city, and without opening a menu, drag all land-based units (or transports) out to where you want them to go. They also ignore Militia, which speeds the process greatly. However, this could be improved further.

Add 3 buttons (Perhaps on the top of the mini-map?) that represent Air, Land, and Naval units. Then you can toggle what is included in your drag-and-drop, at any time, without needing menus. This would greatly streamline the mobilization of your armies, and allow naval and air-based players to easily field their armies.

Also, remove Anti Air from the Drag-and-Drop listing for land units, like Militia.

I understand this may be difficult to implement, but I believe this would do wonders for the games pacing. Thoughts?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.02.2011 - 14:20
The fact air and naval dont support drag and drop is a source of endless annoyance when playing naval commander and sky menace - + 1 to your idea sir
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.02.2011 - 14:24
I love the idea. But I think instead of having 3 toggle-able buttons, it would be even more efficient to have keyboard shortcuts. For example, if you hold the "b" key while dragging, your bombers will come out, etc.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.02.2011 - 16:49
Eshkruar nga Nightowl22, 13.02.2011 at 14:24

I love the idea. But I think instead of having 3 toggle-able buttons, it would be even more efficient to have keyboard shortcuts. For example, if you hold the "b" key while dragging, your bombers will come out, etc.

Keys would have to be self-binded. I need some of those keys. Plus the chat system would have to be re-done, as we already talk with keys.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
13.02.2011 - 16:54
Yes. There has to be a filter also, so you can see where your transports are, where your bombers are and so on.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote