mer premium hiq add
postimet: 7   u vizitua nga: 38 users
15.02.2011 - 10:42
Capturing soldiers and ransoming them in the first Medieval Total War was an awesome feature.

I dont know if this is too difficult to implement in Afterwind, but perhaps there could be a random chance, e.g. 20% or something, for each unit you kill to be captured instead.

Then, at a later time you could offer to ransom back to the player in the diplomacy menu. This would be handy to avoid the tediousness of re-building them. Sometimes in a game you switch alliances and so the side you are joining might have units to release to you. The ransomed units could reappear in your capital or something, 1 turn after you pay ransom.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 11:02
 Ivan (Admin)
Sounds cool, though rather difficult to implement...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 15:55
Eshkruar nga Guest14502, 15.02.2011 at 10:42

Capturing soldiers and ransoming them in the first Medieval Total War was an awesome feature.

I dont know if this is too difficult to implement in Afterwind, but perhaps there could be a random chance, e.g. 20% or something, for each unit you kill to be captured instead.

Then, at a later time you could offer to ransom back to the player in the diplomacy menu. This would be handy to avoid the tediousness of re-building them. Sometimes in a game you switch alliances and so the side you are joining might have units to release to you. The ransomed units could reappear in your capital or something, 1 turn after you pay ransom.

Sounds interesting, but I take no prisoners and any of my soldiers who don't give their lives for the empire aren't getting hand outs.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 16:43
I think it would cost YOU man power and money to guard them, feed them and so on.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 17:00
Well in MTW there was an execute button you could use instead
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 18:41
Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy new troops after 4 turns? If I'm at war and my enemy is holding my troops then I'll just leave them and wait for the next recruitment cycle.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.02.2011 - 19:12
Eshkruar nga Mahdi, 15.02.2011 at 18:41

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy new troops after 4 turns? If I'm at war and my enemy is holding my troops then I'll just leave them and wait for the next recruitment cycle.

Yeah and let him feed them and pay them.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote