mer premium hiq add
postimet: 4   u vizitua nga: 107 users
17.02.2011 - 18:38
It bothered that a guy can take my cap, then create a defensive line that I can't break through with one unit in each army while my army has 27(only had one turn left to take cap)

I think that maybe you should be able to split your forces, with one attacking a defensive line and if the def line is broken your second army can move into whatever place you told him to go. This way defensive lines would need to use a little more than a couple of armies with one guy in each, otherwise it isnt such a big deal but in this instance it was silly to think about...especially considering in real life my army would have stepped all over his and advanced into the capital with little hesitation.
----
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
-Mao Zedong
"The revolution... is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters."
-Fidel Castro
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.02.2011 - 00:08
Hey i dont disagree with you, what happened was just dumb, but this isnt a bug that needs fixing. First off try building your own defence lines to stop him or simply dont have the capture capital turns set to 1.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.02.2011 - 11:33
If more troops equaled victory, I'd agree with you. But defensive lines are like entrenchment, and it times time to clear defensive positions. Even if it is a minute force, it can take a long time to clear it. One turn is logical.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.02.2011 - 12:56
Yeah, fair enough. Forgive me, I was like the largest power in the game and I was just a lil angry that this guy had destroyed me by just going around my defenses. I was just butt-hurt that I wasn't thinking strategically. xD
----
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
-Mao Zedong
"The revolution... is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters."
-Fidel Castro
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote