mer premium hiq add
postimet: 15   u vizitua nga: 86 users

pyetesor

If Roleplay could be 100% SP again which map would you prefer to play?

Extreme Remastered World
Fappino-Sovereign Roleplay
Embers of War RP v3
Adog RP

votat e pergjithshme: 27
21.10.2020 - 14:02
Dave said he is willing to make SP 100% again on some of these maps maybe even all the maps. If anyone is interested in that sort of thing. Just wasn't sure what maps people liked because I never really played RP.

So if theres some popular maps I missed please add them so we can check them out.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 14:03
I dont think 100% sp as you can throw thousands and thousands of units into a war but maybe 60%?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 14:05
Eshkruar nga MrPhobos, 21.10.2020 at 14:03

I dont think 100% sp as you can throw thousands and thousands of units into a war but maybe 60%?

Yea that was always a problem. But don't forget that most games ended with having 5+ allies. So you would only get maybe 1k sp total for a 3 hour game. Which is sort of ridiculous. If roleplay was popular back then then maybe it could become popular again if it were 100%. It's mainly to get more people playing games.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 14:23
Embers of War RP v3
LEGENDDDD
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 14:28
Embers was good but isn't it broken? NWE is awesome though I got 35k sp on it couple days ago... I was USA and I betrayed everyone because this gang of turks betrayed me, what can I say
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 15:03
Shouldn't be 100% due to sp inflation all across atwar. Roleplay is the easiest way to get massive loads of sp with minimal effort or skill, as you usually have a guaranteed victory if you pick something strong like the USA, Russia or China.

I think it should be 30% at most, i remember several times i gained over 10k sp and that wasnt even with the full 100% modifier.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 15:36
Eshkruar nga The_Empirezz, 21.10.2020 at 15:03

Shouldn't be 100% due to sp inflation all across atwar. Roleplay is the easiest way to get massive loads of sp with minimal effort or skill, as you usually have a guaranteed victory if you pick something strong like the USA, Russia or China.

I think it should be 30% at most, i remember several times i gained over 10k sp and that wasnt even with the full 100% modifier.

Good to know, is this only the case when you win alone? What about when you have multiple allies? And also how long are the games?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
21.10.2020 - 16:43
Dont make it 100%, thats hell amount of sp. At most, 60%
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.10.2020 - 04:49

Hours of playing for 300 SP, nice.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.10.2020 - 10:48
Eshkruar nga Gilalad, 22.10.2020 at 04:49

Hours of playing for 300 SP, nice.

I know people like me played it for the politics and intrigue not the sp
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.10.2020 - 11:49
Eshkruar nga PleaseMe, 21.10.2020 at 15:36

Good to know, is this only the case when you win alone? What about when you have multiple allies? And also how long are the games?

Been too many years to remember sadly, but rp was one of the sp farm type of maps to play back in the day. But the 10k+ usually was with under 5 people remaining and could happen in a lengthy game. But usually in lengthy games, the majority is not spent in active wars, you just gather hundreds of troops and then have a massive war with huge stacks in very rich cities.

Comparably to scenarios and competitive, the sp accumulates too fast compared to the effort you do in those maps. Since the amount of events/units/reinf/income is just alot higher in rp, and your sp skyrockets even when you are at peace for majority of the game since your army size becomes huge and is able to gain alot of sp suddenly. This is also why the sp multiplier got applied, anything over 30% would probably have rp award more sp than other gametypes which should not be the case.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.10.2020 - 12:30
Eshkruar nga The_Empirezz, 22.10.2020 at 11:49

Been too many years to remember sadly, but rp was one of the sp farm type of maps to play back in the day. But the 10k+ usually was with under 5 people remaining and could happen in a lengthy game. But usually in lengthy games, the majority is not spent in active wars, you just gather hundreds of troops and then have a massive war with huge stacks in very rich cities.

Comparably to scenarios and competitive, the sp accumulates too fast compared to the effort you do in those maps. Since the amount of events/units/reinf/income is just alot higher in rp, and your sp skyrockets even when you are at peace for majority of the game since your army size becomes huge and is able to gain alot of sp suddenly. This is also why the sp multiplier got applied, anything over 30% would probably have rp award more sp than other gametypes which should not be the case.

NWE, which had been the main RP map for years, was NOT SP-rewarding. It was a very long map to fill and, it lasted at least 2 hours and the ally end included a lot of players. You need to be very active to get more then 500 SP in a 3 hours game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.10.2020 - 13:30

You don't have that problem currently. Infact to my knowledge there never really was that problem and won't be because dave plans on adding more ranks to the game. 25, even 30% SP is too little for a map like an RP one to survive. As I said before in many other posts it should all be based on the world maps amount of SP given. As of right now the current rates are too small.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.10.2020 - 01:41
Extreme Remastered World is far less of a city spam/increased income like the others, now im not saying that RP's can't have larger income pools and reinforcements but after Extreme Remastered World(formerly known as Tempted's RP) it all got a bit ridiculous
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
16.11.2020 - 13:29
Eshkruar nga Gilalad, 22.10.2020 at 12:30

NWE, which had been the main RP map for years, was NOT SP-rewarding. It was a very long map to fill and, it lasted at least 2 hours and the ally end included a lot of players. You need to be very active to get more then 500 SP in a 3 hours game.

NWE died cause game died due to atwar shutting down for a week, and mods so its ok
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote