mer premium hiq add
postimet: 37   u vizitua nga: 115 users

pyetesor

Should you be able to Disable Buildings?

Yes
No

votat e pergjithshme: 82
14.06.2021 - 22:45
Let the people decide
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 07:05
If you can't disable units why should you be able to disable buildings.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 07:33
 Witch-Doctor (moderator)
Eshkruar nga Step Bro, 15.06.2021 at 07:05

This.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 07:34

because we want to play the samething over and over again with no changes as we dont like changes but at the sametime we want changes its just we're not going to accept them or something idk im not a competitive player
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 08:59

Because buildings are currently worse than an early access alpha phase while the other units have been worked on and rebalanced many times.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 09:03

Why not both...
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 09:27
LET THE GAME EVOLVE, JUST GET THINGS MOVING!!!! FUCK SAKE GAME IS OVER A DECADE AND THESE CUNTS KEEP PUSHING THE GAME BACK!

Just let them add shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 10:26
Buildings are shit, if you don't wanna play with them no need to.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 11:46
And now let's make that someone's vote is worth as much points as his rank.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 12:02
On a real note, in most other video games the ranked playlists are usually a more simplified version of the base game as they're more balanced I guess(this tends to be the case in FPS games), to me buildings seemed more like a social games aspect rather than something that'd appear in ranked. Atwar in my opinion probably just needs to more accurately separate what is "ranked" in their eyes vs what is "social", If I were the big boss man then I'd probably just make a separately cloned map or set of maps that there sole purpose is for duels, 3v3s...etc and heck you could even have people tweaking things every season although I wouldn't trust anyone from that squad who mess with our strategies and give us abominations of new ones personally to do this. But all this is meaningless as we all know no "competitive" player would agree to this, they love playing the same thing over and over again with all the unbalanced aspects of it and all that jazz but maybe give it some thought.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 12:47

Cause building is new add on game also is waste of time
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 13:09
World map players are just gonna clone the world map and delete buildings anyways, then title it "world map no buildings" and play that regardless. I'm sure people don't want to play with buildings, but too many people are making it out to be a bigger issue than what it is, there are infinite work arounds to not play with buildings. Personally, I'm neither for nor against the action, I feel indifferent about it. However, I think this is being made too much of an issue than what it really is. Let's not make a spectacle over something so minute.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 13:53
Eshkruar nga Black Vortex, 15.06.2021 at 13:09

World map players are just gonna clone the world map and delete buildings anyways, then title it "world map no buildings" and play that regardless. I'm sure people don't want to play with buildings, but too many people are making it out to be a bigger issue than what it is, there are infinite work arounds to not play with buildings. Personally, I'm neither for nor against the action, I feel indifferent about it. However, I think this is being made too much of an issue than what it really is. Let's not make a spectacle over something so minute.

Don't focus it on buildings, my main thread focuses on general customization. Have you thought how many different game modes there could be if we had more customization like disable certain units upgrades buildings. I love strategy disabler gives huge variety and replayability. I hosted few afrika 3k maps with all strats disabled expect IF. Was fun. Just imagine a no tanks/no militia/no transports eu+. Wouldn't that be more refreshing than just forcing the buildings to be there? Ideally everything would be like strategies disabler. Detailed, completed. There could be thousand combinations of no x unit no x unit and building and strategy etc etc and goes on. Just like the 1k funds option, people tried it on different maps and made turneys based on it. What's so fucking hard to understand that customization is the best to make things interesting without adding any new feature.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:00
Eshkruar nga JUGERS2, 15.06.2021 at 13:53

Don't focus it on buildings, my main thread focuses on general customization. Have you thought how many different game modes there could be if we had more customization like disable certain units upgrades buildings. I love strategy disabler gives huge variety and replayability. I hosted few afrika 3k maps with all strats disabled expect IF. Was fun. Just imagine a no tanks/no militia/no transports eu+. Wouldn't that be more refreshing than just forcing the buildings to be there? Ideally everything would be like strategies disabler. Detailed, completed. There could be thousand combinations of no x unit no x unit and building and strategy etc etc and goes on. Just like the 1k funds option, people tried it on different maps and made turneys based on it. What's so fucking hard to understand that customization is the best to make things interesting without adding any new feature.

Not sure why you're being so passive aggressive towards me in that comment when I openly stated I'm neither for nor against the update. None of this is really relevant to what I'm saying, the main reason I bring up buildings is because most people are discussing buildings primarily and why they hate or like the update. Plus this thread is specifically about "buildings option", not "customization" so I think it holds merits to primarily talk about buildings. And the main reason I said what I said is because people are raising hell about an update that is not even as bad as some people choose to make it out to be
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:09
Eshkruar nga Black Vortex, 15.06.2021 at 14:00

Eshkruar nga JUGERS2, 15.06.2021 at 13:53

Not sure why you're being so passive aggressive towards me in that comment when I openly stated I'm neither for nor against the update. None of this is really relevant to what I'm saying, the main reason I bring up buildings is because most people are discussing buildings primarily and why they hate or like the update. Plus this thread is specifically about "buildings option", not "customization" so I think it holds merits to primarily talk about buildings. And the main reason I said what I said is because people are raising hell about an update that is not even as bad as some people choose to make it out to be

It's a move in the wrong direction...
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:23
As the meta is in 3v3, builds are irrelevant and far from helping restrict your movements. Classic example: In a 3v3 with 10k funds (as it is usually done) in any country if you buy a building, whatever it is, you will not be able to expand and in the late game I don't think it will be of great help. My opinion, leave open the customization of activating or not the buildings and that's it, we don't affect the current meta and if in separate scenarios or games you want to deactivate them, then don't add them and leave them as such in the classic world map by default.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:30
Here is, my darlings, thought process of some:
1. I cry because there are no updates
2. New strategies
3. I disable new strategies in every game
4. I cry because there are no updates
5. Big update is coming, buildings fully implemented
6. I want disable option back
7. I cry because there are no updates
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:32
Eshkruar nga Bisexual, 15.06.2021 at 14:30

2. New strategies
3. I disable new stratregies in every game

Would u play a CW with Buildings?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:33

2. New strategies

Customization my friend is the key word.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:37
Eshkruar nga I_Hate_You_All, 15.06.2021 at 14:32

2. New strategies

If that's the sole problem, it's still possible to do that. That's not much of a reason to hate this update, scenario and custom map clan wars are possible. You can just clone world map and delete buildings, and name "world map no buildings" and proceed that way. There would be virtually no difference from regular world map at that point. Now I'm not trying to argue in favor of the update, but people are being so vocal as if this will forever kill clan wars, when this can be done in 5 minutes without making tons of forum posts saving time
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:38
 Dave (Admin)

2. New strategies

^^ this
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:44
Eshkruar nga Black Vortex, 15.06.2021 at 14:37

2. New strategies

If that's the sole problem, it's still possible to do that. That's not much of a reason to hate this update, scenario and custom map clan wars are possible. You can just clone world map and delete buildings, and name "world map no buildings" and proceed that way. There would be virtually no difference from regular world map at that point. Now I'm not trying to argue in favor of the update, but people are being so vocal as if this will forever kill clan wars, when this can be done in 5 minutes without making tons of forum posts saving time

Again you focusing on buildings part. I want to be able to chose which buildings specifically i want to disable/enable. You suggest to make 720 different maps to be able to have every single combination? Yep sounds logical!
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:47
Eshkruar nga Witch-Doctor, 15.06.2021 at 07:33

This.

you changed...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:51
Eshkruar nga JUGERS2, 15.06.2021 at 14:44

Eshkruar nga Black Vortex, 15.06.2021 at 14:37

2. New strategies

Again you focusing on buildings part. I want to be able to chose which buildings specifically i want to disable/enable. You suggest to make 720 different maps to be able to have every single combination? Yep sounds logical!

And again you're making arguments that were never being stated in the first place. I'm bringing up buildings because IHY is saying the update isn't good BECAUSE of buildings. He never mentioned "Customization about every single combination", stop arguing for points that were never being made to begin with. I'm just replying to his post, which is ABOUT buildings. In his earlier posts he never addresses anything other than buildings, so it goes without saying I'm going to mention buildings when that's the CORE of what he's saying. He's not arguing about more customization options on top of that, he ONLY mentions the building options and nothing else. So stop arguing for something that's not being brought up. You can't win an argument that's not being made
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 14:53
Strange how only the blue and green shielders support defaulting buildings aint it?
seems to me that these 28 "no" votes are the work of the deep state...

stay awake folks...

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 15:02

Because you can't play without units, but you can play without buildings.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 15:07

Yes.
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 16:08
Eshkruar nga Dave, 15.06.2021 at 14:38

Major updates are implemented before getting User point of view what they would like.
I don't care what your team thinks of this update or any other what I care is how I play this game and how I want this game to evolve sorry to say but this is one of the unique game that only revolves around your team and their friends, if it was about the end users your team would have carry out the surveys first, polls , questionairs , ratings but I guess they are really lazy to do such job or not intrested.
I'm sure you really understand this game has very small player base which means if you are going to force people about what your team likes your player base will go more small.
there are so many players who are not quiet happy with your current team working I would suggest you should revise your tactics for future to make this game in healthy position, ask users that has silver and gold badge not some red, blue or green badge player thanks.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
15.06.2021 - 17:02
 Dave (Admin)
Eshkruar nga Ivan., 15.06.2021 at 16:08

Eshkruar nga Dave, 15.06.2021 at 14:38

Major updates are implemented before getting User point of view what they would like.
I don't care what your team thinks of this update or any other what I care is how I play this game and how I want this game to evolve sorry to say but this is one of the unique game that only revolves around your team and their friends, if it was about the end users your team would have carry out the surveys first, polls , questionairs , ratings but I guess they are really lazy to do such job or not intrested.
I'm sure you really understand this game has very small player base which means if you are going to force people about what your team likes your player base will go more small.
there are so many players who are not quiet happy with your current team working I would suggest you should revise your tactics for future to make this game in healthy position, ask users that has silver and gold badge not some red, blue or green badge player thanks.

Disable buildings is not a "major update" .

The real issue is a certain few people want to BLOCK everybody else from using buildings. If you don't like buildings fine, don't use them, but you have no legitimate reason to block others from using them if they want to. Let each player decide for themselves.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
16.06.2021 - 01:53
Eshkruar nga Dave, 15.06.2021 at 17:02

Disable buildings is not a "major update" .

The real issue is a certain few people want to BLOCK everybody else from using buildings. If you don't like buildings fine, don't use them, but you have no legitimate reason to block others from using them if they want to. Let each player decide for themselves.

I was not referring to major updates but as a whole which may have impact of even single player and that's where your team comes in to conduct surveys thanks
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote