mer premium hiq add
postimet: 9   u vizitua nga: 45 users

pyetesor

Should I Become The Official At War Diversity Coordinator?

Yes
Absolutely
Of Course
Without A Doubt
Yeah
Yup
Aye

votat e pergjithshme: 15
24.06.2021 - 05:45
Heres a poll
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 08:02
To vote no, spam it on answers
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 17:06
 Dave (Admin)
I think its only fair and equitable that atWar should "look like America". But you know, I did a little research and the results were very surprising:

Demographics - United States:
Fags: 4.5% (source)
Retards: 0.76% (source)
Autists: 1.85% (source)

Demographics - atWar:
Fags: 55% (source: atWar internal study)
Retards: 71% (source: atWar internal study)
Autists: 91% (source: atWar internal study)
(total is greater than 100% due to intersectionality)

As you can see, atWar is seriously discriminating against straight non-autistic normal people. In the interests of furthering diversity, inclusion, and equity, we must immediately seek out more "normies" to balance these numbers. (For purposes of "normal" we might even have to include the French... these are desperate times ladies and gentlemen and neutral persons...)

Anyway, as a Californian Biden-supporting snowflake social justice warrior, I think this is a great idea!!! In fact I think we should establish a new "diversity and inclusion team", with Mx. Epstein as its chairperson. Support
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 17:49
Eshkruar nga Dave, 24.06.2021 at 17:06

I think its only fair and equitable that atWar should "look like America". But you know, I did a little research and the results were very surprising:

Demographics - atWar:

As you can see, atWar is seriously discriminating against straight non-autistic normal people. In the interests of furthering diversity, inclusion, and equity, we must immediately seek out more "normies" to balance these numbers. (For purposes of "normal" we might even have to include the French... these are desperate times ladies and gentlemen and neutral persons...)

Anyway, as a Californian Biden-supporting snowflake social justice warrior, I think this is a great idea!!! In fact I think we should establish a new "diversity and inclusion team", with Mx. Epstein as its chairperson. Support

This is great. I would love to join
----
hi
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 18:11
 Sid (Admin)
We really dropped the ball for April 1st this year missing this gold mine.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 18:29
 brianwl (Admin)

Demographics - atWar:

... funniest (and most accurate) stats i've read in two years. Let me join Epstein
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.06.2021 - 18:47
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.06.2021 - 03:04

Demographics - atWar:

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.06.2021 - 15:18

And we are in power!
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote