mer premium hiq add
postimet: 5   u vizitua nga: 48 users
23.01.2022 - 03:53
When in a game for example Alhpa vs Beta or in a CW two groups meet there are certainly winners and losers. I would like to revolutionize the theme of recognizing "losing team winners." Suppose in a 3v3 the opposing team is completely defeated, but a member of your own team was also eliminated. I think it would be better if this member doesn't get the red lost status, but a new one of his own. These players partly contribute to the victory of the whole team despite the defeat. In real life, post-mortem and self-sacrificing performances even get the Medal of Honor in rare cases. My suggestion would be, if a player loses, whose team wins, to give him a new status - maybe in the color blue - in which he gets his SP 1:1 (no deduction but also no gain). In the statistics this would count as a win. I hope this will make battles even more exciting by sacrificing team members who take their own death in stride (such as the Kamikaze's sacrificial effort).

What do you think?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2022 - 06:51
How can we know who's the loser mvp ? by sp or players votes ?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2022 - 13:00
You dont have to vote or be a mvp at all - if your teams wins the battle, you are a winner even if u died.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.01.2022 - 13:53
Eshkruar nga DanLio, 23.01.2022 at 13:00

You dont have to vote or be a mvp at all - if your teams wins the battle, you are a winner even if u died.

my bad missread
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.01.2022 - 13:16
I think a red status would be cool. Kinda like the fallen soldier in a way. Could even create a new trophy. 'lose the battle but win the war' where you die and still win
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote