mer premium hiq add
postimet: 3   u vizitua nga: 27 users

pyetesor

Is it good, bad or useless within the society?

Good
Bad
Useless

votat e pergjithshme: 8
07.02.2023 - 11:15
I've been listening to him 4 year's straight and the guy literally brings up the same things most podcasts, says the same phrases most times too.

He's a just a guy getting stoned and talking about shit. Like myself. And yet, people act like he's the revolutionary news media outlet.

In my opinion, A buddy of mine said its entirely possible I said its preposterous. We're all Apes and Chimp. an. zees.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
07.02.2023 - 19:18
 Sid (Admin)
I've been listening to him for 10 years, he's always talked about the same shit. The only thing i really hated was how much he talked about covid, it's the first thing he ever took personally and didn't shut up about it for 2 years. He actually tried being funny the first few years, but eventually all the weed took away his humor imo.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.02.2023 - 03:24
Very positive influence on society.

Weed is destructive, as Sid said. But weed is be was used weed.

Rogan is great at keeping conversations stable and entertaining. It involves a lot of inconspicuous effort. When you see it, you will have an increased appreciation for Rogan.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote