Eshkruar nga Zoe, 03.03.2024 at 09:03

Who's voting for dementia wtf

people with dementia
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
04.03.2024 - 14:10
Trump will win. I've seen on my Internet travels that people are crying that Biden is supporting Israel so they'll be voting trump.
But sure, trump also supports isreal

Two party system is not democracy, same with the European models... Coalitions coalitions and more coalitions.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2024 - 11:26
Eshkruar nga DeepFriedUnicorn, 04.03.2024 at 14:10

Trump will win. I've seen on my Internet travels that people are crying that Biden is supporting Israel so they'll be voting trump.

Two party system is not democracy, same with the European models... Coalitions coalitions and more coalitions.

https://www.amazon.ca/ABCs-Islamism-Everything-wanted-radical/dp/1777198623

I just finished reading this slim...I feel that the author "Raheel Raza" makes a good points about effects of multiculturalism and how it's being stuffed down our throats by our politicians via political correctness while is being manipulated by the Muslim b-hood, Khomenist's and Safafi/Wahabi Islamist Imams Overseeing the Conquest of Islam in Western Societies. I want you to order it... or I can order it for you... what do you think????
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2024 - 11:35

----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2024 - 15:36
Eshkruar nga Tokugawa, 05.03.2024 at 11:26

Eshkruar nga DeepFriedUnicorn, 04.03.2024 at 14:10

https://www.amazon.ca/ABCs-Islamism-Everything-wanted-radical/dp/1777198623

I just finished reading this slim...I feel that the author "Raheel Raza" makes a good points about effects of multiculturalism and how it's being stuffed down our throats by our politicians via political correctness while is being manipulated by the Muslim b-hood, Khomenist's and Safafi/Wahabi Islamist Imams Overseeing the Conquest of Islam in Western Societies. I want you to order it... or I can order it for you... what do you think????

Meen Wtf, scroll down seen some strange ass cover. Tbh I don't actually mind Muslims and them being in the same country or having citizenship and going about praying n shit.
Have I been posting sus posts recently that made you tag me this?

I mean, I'm not givin postage details. And I'm not buying another book for a long time desu
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2024 - 15:38
Eshkruar nga Tokugawa, 05.03.2024 at 11:35

Literally loled
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
05.03.2024 - 18:44
citoj:
citoj:

Meen Wtf, scroll down seen some strange ass cover. Tbh I don't actually mind Muslims and them being in the same country or having citizenship and going about praying n shit.

I mean, I'm not givin postage details. And I'm not buying another book for a long time desu

you are the one that brought up groomy gang's and you also made reference the riots that happened after the stabbing... go on and be ignorant..idc
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.03.2024 - 12:59
citoj:
citoj:
Eshkruar nga Tokugawa, 05.03.2024 at 18:44

you are the one that brought up groomy gang's and you also made reference the riots that happened after the stabbing... go on and be ignorant..idc

Ah yes yes, I pop onto off topic to rant. I remember. Unfortunately I have seen a few Muslims embracing that "Invasion" idea that would include the great replacement theory.
I don't think they understand that hate and wrath that they are calling when they joke about it.

I'll check it out, but I'm not reading it all
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.03.2024 - 18:42
citoj:
citoj:
Eshkruar nga DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.03.2024 at 12:59

Eshkruar nga Tokugawa, 05.03.2024 at 18:44

Ah yes yes, I pop onto off topic to rant. I remember. Unfortunately I have seen a few Muslims embracing that "Invasion" idea that would include the great replacement theory.
I don't think they understand that hate and wrath that they are calling when they joke about it.

I'll check it out, but I'm not reading it all

bandwagon effect...when refugees come to our backyard unchecked/unvetted...we westerner tend to think differently after mass waves of migrants who won't adapt to our culture come, then only to set up zones where they will impose theirs and usurp freedom from under your nose ...it may be out of site, out of mind for you right now...the rest of the citizens in the precious Garden of Europe have it dead in their faces being flooded with invaders...don't worry, I won't think you a bigot, or a racist, your EU Politian's have already failed you without you knowing "because"...bandwagon effect
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
06.03.2024 - 18:44
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
26.03.2024 - 05:18
----

duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
31.03.2024 - 09:15
Eshkruar nga Ghostface, 03.03.2024 at 07:39

So if it is a tie what happens then

House of representatives and senators would have to vote for president
----
hi
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote