mer premium hiq add
postimet: 3   u vizitua nga: 34 users
25.02.2011 - 01:21
I know the devs have a lot on their mind, and I'm not even telling them to implement this, but I just wanted to see what people would think.

So let's say you send a 100 troop army to Iceland, and occupy it. Wouldn't it make sense for Reykjavik to now pump out a lot more than just 1 measly unit? (In reality, the army would set up some sort of base there, which would give Iceland waaay more military might than it normally has)

What do you guys think about having city reinforcements being dependent (to a degree) on the number of troops in the city?

I think if it were implemented correctly (if even possible to implement), it could make the game more interesting, and give importance to a lot of new areas (Right now places like Iceland/Alaska/Hawaii are basically material for late-join-spawn-kills, nothing more).
----
lol. NO!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.02.2011 - 09:11
guntottingmaniac
Llogaria u fshi
Well I don't like this idea. The reinforcement thing is based on the population of a country, iceland, which doesnt have much population, cant produce the same amount of units like the USA for example, just like in reallife.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
26.02.2011 - 00:03
Yeah if you were comparing the game to real life each troop would be some where between 500 and 1,000 soildiers. So if you put 100 units/1,000,000 soilders in Reykjavik the population would starve.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote