mer premium hiq add
postimet: 2   u vizitua nga: 25 users
28.02.2011 - 20:09
I notice alot of people dont play any kind of defence strat. thats RL or simulates RL its all about rushing your oponent with overwlming troop counts and takeing countrys with higest value to be able to produce the most troops. Now in a real war situation troops that are in there home field always fight Much stronger then oposing forces(home field advantage) Also Troops who are getting ready for defence are usualy Dug in. Another thing that is also hurting the simulation is that conquering a country is only half the battle you Must keep an army there to maintain control or the country will revolt and you will lose control of it and its income/production and other benifits it alows you. Im enjoying the game alot but not the idea of blitzing to win. The offenceive stratagy is working great. i just think if you incorperate some form of defencive stratagy. Pill boxes bunkers,trenches,missile silo's barbed wire ecetera this would make the game Much much more challenging and not as one sided as it is. I have noticed if you dont pick the top country or close to the top country for map your on you don't have a good chance to win and even loose on the first round if choseing a small country bordering a big one. Im hopeing folks will discuss this as i know everyone has there feelings about what kind of things they would like to see for defencive types of strat.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.02.2011 - 20:14
Defense lines are basically equivalent to trenches, infantry get +1 defense when in a defense line. Also the game is supposed to be modern so there isn't much trench warfare going on.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote