mer premium hiq add
postimet: 14   u vizitua nga: 30 users
08.03.2011 - 11:21
I got the idea from a little flash game called PANDEMIC ll I realy have not much thought on it, as I just now thought of it...but add to it guys. It could be a turn on/off option, that could be pretty cool. Say a typhoon struck a african port city, poplulation would drop, and troops would get killed. Or mabey if bio-weapons were made in the game, we could do things like "A virus is spreading through north america" and you would have to develop a cure and crap...anyways, thats just my 25¢, so it's your turn to add to the idea and make it better! but how is it guys?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.03.2011 - 11:50
Even though this idea is really nice I don't see it fitting for afterwind to be honest.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
08.03.2011 - 16:14
Eshkruar nga Yihka, 08.03.2011 at 11:50

Even though this idea is really nice I don't see it fitting for afterwind to be honest.

Same thought I had, but just thought I'd put it out there, and let it get mutated into something totaly different.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 02:02
 Ivan (Admin)
This sounds like a huge amount of work, decent amount of fun, but also somewhat distracting from the course of the game.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 18:27
Is it really the direction we want a war game to go? You're about to take your final city, when the nuclear reactor in your base capital blows up, taking the 300 infantry you have stationed there along with it... Is that how it is?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 20:29
Eshkruar nga Ivan, 09.03.2011 at 02:02

This sounds like a huge amount of work, decent amount of fun, but also somewhat distracting from the course of the game.

Well that's why I said we have to "mutate" it tnto something else, I just love the idea of a little side box telling you what happened when and were and who won the battle...wait....BETTER IDEA! lol, seems unlikely though, but by now you know I have random/pointless ideas no?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 20:32
Eshkruar nga Psychostick, 09.03.2011 at 18:27

Is it really the direction we want a war game to go? You're about to take your final city, when the nuclear reactor in your base capital blows up, taking the 300 infantry you have stationed there along with it... Is that how it is?

Never said anything about a nuclear reactor blowing up...although that sounds kickass
But my idea was to have some sort of "side box" that displays what happened when/were (like major battles, country grabs, eliminations etc.) because the chat box is...not the best for displaying whos allied to who, espicialy on my netbook >:( takes uo half the screen, but hey, like I said, I'm just putting everything on my mind out there, whether you like it or not
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 21:16
I can see like, a typhoon hit Singapore and have a movement reduction of like -3 or something in that region for a turn or two. Or a volcano grounding airtraffic in a country and maybe it's neighbors. Famine/drought in a country taking out all militia, or putting any neutral city in it to 0 or some really low number. Flooding in a country or city making ground forces immobile for a turn. Stuff like that.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 23:12
WWII was verry interesting durring the russian campaing, Hitlers units were stalled on the russian city gates alowing them time to entrench and gather there troops from the other side of the country. This happend because of one of the worst winters on record there, Now during this time Japan was underway with there plan for Hawii(Perl Harbor) and the week germany may have taken russia would have also been the same week Japan attacked the USA. There is alot of disagreement on this but everyone agrees Weather played a huge part of the war in russia. so yes please add weather, maybe even little clouds on the map. it would add another depth to the game, Terrain movement would also be a good upgrade to make at the same time because they both have simular efects on movement and may be easyer to program as 1 upgrade.
As far as the ocasional valcano or earthquake. I use to play a game a long time ago with this option and i always turned it off because it ruined everything i had done up till then. If your adding an option like this i dont think if should kill things but hinder them in some way. If you alow the X factor to distroy troops im shure many people will be writing hate mail about it.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
09.03.2011 - 23:16
I believe Ivan has said they are not going to implement terrains, and this is not WWII, it's more like WWIII
----
Bow down before the mathmagician
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
10.03.2011 - 15:07
Eshkruar nga Alexxxxi, 09.03.2011 at 23:16

I believe Ivan has said they are not going to implement terrains, and this is not WWII, it's more like WWIII

Thats brings the question "what if estonia invaded belarus and won only because belarus's soldiers were stuck in romania because of the frigid winter?". That seems like it would work perfectly, it would give the realistic edge to the game, and make the game less repeptitive, and like others have said, no units should be killed, just have some sort of status defect making them useless till it wears off.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
11.03.2011 - 00:49
Mabey they get gain/reduced hp for a few turns or the same with thier attack and defence values? I would also throw in sand storms for the middle east and africa areas.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
11.03.2011 - 09:21
Eshkruar nga Garde, 10.03.2011 at 15:07

Eshkruar nga Alexxxxi, 09.03.2011 at 23:16

Thats brings the question "what if estonia invaded belarus and won only because belarus's soldiers were stuck in romania because of the frigid winter?". That seems like it would work perfectly, it would give the realistic edge to the game, and make the game less repeptitive, and like others have said, no units should be killed, just have some sort of status defect making them useless till it wears off.

Wait, this game is supposed to be realistic???? O.o
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
11.03.2011 - 10:04
Eshkruar nga specter, 11.03.2011 at 00:49

Mabey they get gain/reduced hp for a few turns or the same with thier attack and defence values? I would also throw in sand storms for the middle east and africa areas.

I realy like this
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote