mer premium hiq add
postimet: 7   u vizitua nga: 38 users
16.03.2011 - 01:54
I know i will get alot of greif here but please give this some thought.
on all but the smallest map a 1min. turn is going to hurt someone somehow. i dont need to state how becasue we have all encountered issues with running out of time. could we make a tic box or something that must be cheched to alow the game to drop down to a 1 min turn so the looseing side dont gang the winning side by takeing there time away 3/4ths through the game.
you can still do 2 min turns and thats prity quick and for those of you who like the one min turn its still avalable but must be agreed apon at the beginning of the game's as to if it is an option after the game is underway.
box would say: (v) 1 min turn not alowed.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
16.03.2011 - 10:27
Apart from that I am for one minute turns since I have to play within 15 minutes on school (lunch break)

However do you not have to accept the new options suggested by the game owner to be able for it to drop to one minute?

Unless you mean at the start of the game (Which I think you are suggesting) but I would suggest a better system for that instead. Like everyone actually has to be ready for the game to be started.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.03.2011 - 09:28
Thats right at start is agreed to by ticking box then cant be changed later.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.03.2011 - 10:55
Then I agree on this suggestion

All players have to be ready to start a game. Host can kick those that do not ready within 1min (to prevent host kicking players without reason)
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.03.2011 - 19:05
The whole host kicking thing kinda pisses me off a little. I mean it's like okay, you say a bad word, i kick you out!(trust me, this has happened) So allowing host to kick just because he doesn't like new players screwing his settings is kinda dumb imo.
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.03.2011 - 20:17
They will only be able to kick after one minute of someone not accepting the game settings the host chose. This way, the host may and the one who declines may argue about it and change it.

Also, the host is able to kick an inactive person or someone who doesn't accept it on purpose.

However, this would include a new problem; rejoining to reset this timer.

So the system should have some sort of defence against that so the timer does not reset if the g ame settings do not change in the time the player rejoined.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
20.03.2011 - 02:05
Yep just played a game on world map with 3min turn and was winning then the whole world ganged me. Do i asked nicely for a longer clock and they voted no. I would have won the game and explained if they wanted a good chalange then i would need time to be able to look at the map. so i ended it by a surender and lost around 2k SP for it.
There needs to be some kind of way to make the game more even to the guys who need more time.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote