mer premium hiq add
postimet: 2   u vizitua nga: 16 users
17.03.2011 - 08:46
Im putting this post together NOT to form a complaint page but to help point out any isues with the game that are makeing it harder for you to play. If you have a Idea on what it is or a solution for it please put it in. Again this is not a complaint area but a nice way to let the developers know what causing you to have dificulty winning in afterwind.

Here are mine
Cant see units untill mouse over:on big map i find myself looking at each city to see where i hid my bombers or what has been autoproduced.

Posible solution: increse zoom level and put the actual unit on the map as units not a number IE 3 ground,1air,3sea or 3/1/3 seen without mouseover

Cant move my boats fast enuff in areas like Eastern USA and Denmark.
Solution: again increase zoom so that area is easyer to navigate boats through.

Cant see what countrys are in autobuild without clicking the map.
Solution: maybe a page or overall report that states each country what its producing and the units stationed there,Maybe even a zoom to unit from the page. or ability to chage production from the page.(flag name/ production/units in country air/sea/land
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.03.2011 - 08:54
Three [four] icons with 'infantry' / 'tanks' / 'air' / 'ships' numbers (and possibly the ability to just select all tanks) might be helpful.
You could put them in a half-circle around the city.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote