mer premium hiq add
postimet: 5   u vizitua nga: 83 users
19.03.2011 - 19:02
I recommend the implementation of a new strategy into the Afterwind browser game that would imitate the overall strategic position of the German Empire during the First World War: the Schlieffen Plan. During the conflict of the Great War, the Schlieffen Plan attempted to alleviate the problems posed by a two-front war. The Germans envisaged a holding-action in East Prussia in order to contain the vast Russian armies while a quick and decisive breakthrough would be achieved in the Western theater of war. With the capitulation of France, the Western forces would then be rushed to East Prussia to combat and thwart Russian advances into German territory. While the majority of the French forces were concentrated opposite German occupied Alsace-Lorraine, the Schlieffen Plan proposed the circumvention of French positions through a neutral Belgium culminating in a flanking assault on Paris. With the three offensive armies, the main thrust would encircle Paris and isolate the city from the surrounding countryside. The two remaining offensive armies would attack French positions from the rear as the defensive German armies positioned in Alsace-Lorraine would engage in a frontal assault. Despite the fact that Alsace-Lorraine would be exposed to a frontal assault from the stationed French forces with the possibility of a French incursion into German territory, the three offensive German armies were required to isolate the city of Paris, sever its communications with the surrounding regions, and form a double envelopment of the stationed French forces. As a result, the Schlieffen Plan would begin with a temporary loss of German territory in Alsace-Lorraine and terminate with the encirclement and complete annihilation of the French forces. The ultimate goal of the Schlieffen Plan in the Western theater was a Cannae-style annihilation of the surrounded French forces.

If implemented into the Afterwind browser game, the Schlieffen Plan would require three separate army groups to form a defensive line or position. The outermost army group would be greatly enhanced with additional attack points and possess a greater range of movement while its overall defense would be greatly decreased. This outermost army would imitate the offensive thrust of the Schlieffen Plan. The army group that is positioned in the middle of the defensive line would have a slightly enhanced attack rating and a slightly decreased defense. The remaining army group would have a greatly reduced attack rating and a greatly increased defense which would imitate the German forces that were stationed in Alsace-Lorraine. In addition, tank units would be disallowed for the game players who decide to select the Schlieffen Plan strategy as the tank was first utilized at the Battle of Flers-Courcelette (Franco-British Somme offensive), which occurred after the initial invasion of France. To offset this disadvantage, the Schlieffen Plan strategy would grant a minor bonus to the offensive and defensive capabilities of all Militia units and Infantry units.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.03.2011 - 19:17
Eshkruar nga Agathocles, 19.03.2011 at 19:02

I bunch of words

I realy like this, but it seems a little too complex for a strategy.

Just wanna add this made me very interested in ww1
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
19.03.2011 - 20:25
Too complex...
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.03.2011 - 21:36
In your World War I re-enactments, adhere to the 1905 plan of Count Alfred von Schlieffen by maintaining the full strength of your offensive armies so as to completely encircle Paris and sever its communications with the surrounding regions of France. Do not adhere to the modifications of Helmuth von Moltke the Younger who weakened the main offensive army groups that were to encircle Paris. As a result of strengthening the German positions in Alsace-Lorraine at the expense of the armies that were required to traverse through a neutral Belgium in order to isolate Paris from the adjacent regions, the Germans were unable to encircle Paris or envelop the stationed French forces. Instead, the Schlieffen offensive stalled fifteen miles from Paris after a French counterattack halted the German advance at the First Battle of the Marne. Concentrate the majority of your soldiers on the offensive campaign in order to isolate Paris. After isolating Paris from the adjacent regions, proceed in your military operations by completely encircling French positions. After the complete encirclement of the bulk of the French forces, your offensive armies will enact a Cannae-style annihilation of the surrounded French forces.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
22.03.2011 - 21:39
Eshkruar nga Agathocles, 22.03.2011 at 21:36

Eshkruar nga Garde, 19.03.2011 at 19:17

Eshkruar nga Agathocles, 19.03.2011 at 19:02

I bunch of words

I realy like this, but it seems a little too complex for a strategy.

Just wanna add this made me very interested in ww1

In your World War I re-enactments, adhere to the 1905 plan of Count Alfred von Schlieffen by maintaining the full strength of your offensive armies so as to completely encircle Paris and sever its communication with the surrounding regions of France. Do not follow the modifications of Helmuth von Moltke the Younger who weakened the main offensive army groups that were to encircle Paris. As a result of strengthening the German positions in Alsace-Lorraine but weakening the armies that were to traverse through Belgium and surround Paris, the Germans were unable to completely encircle Paris or envelop the stationed French forces. Instead, the Schlieffen offensive stalled fifteen miles from Paris when a French counterattack halted the German advance at the First Battle of the Marne. Concentrate the majority of your soldiers on the offensive campaign so as to isolate Paris and to completely encircle French positions. By being completely enveloped, a Cannae-like annihilation of the French forces would occur.

In addition, attempt to re-enact the battle of Tannenberg against the invading Russian armies.

Thanks

I already planned on encircling paris, but now I'am goinf to try everything you said
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote