mer premium hiq add
postimet: 7   u vizitua nga: 131 users
17.12.2010 - 08:48
I would like to toss this out for discussion.

While, yes, it is important that no strategy be overwhelming (every map choice should have at least 2 viable and equally competitive strategies, preferrably more), I would like to say that the map doesn't need to be fair.

i.e.: Afrika doesn't need to have the same chance to win (reliably, when played competently) as europe, or Korea+Japan for instance. If you want a challenge, you can get it by playing Africa (or highly contested Europe): no need to keep tinkering/devising strategies so that Africa has 'equal win chance'.

What IS important, is that Africa be AS MUCH FUN to play as Europe. Guer.War. helps, and therefore is a good thing.

Agree? Disagree?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.12.2010 - 09:38
AMEN brother
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
17.12.2010 - 11:45
I whole heartedly agree. With the choice of imperialist and guerilla warfare the poor areas are just as much fun to play as the rich areas.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
18.12.2010 - 10:32
Agreed
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.04.2011 - 22:03
Africa, 1-20 players, no alliances, 25 join turn time, 5000 starting time.

Oh why do I do this to myself? Those games are a nightmare, great but a nightmare to play.

Keep Africa poor!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.04.2011 - 06:04
What about cheaper units in africa that would make sence and still be fair!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.04.2011 - 11:33
Eshkruar nga takeanap_oleon, 29.04.2011 at 06:04

What about cheaper units in africa that would make sence and still be fair!

No, no and no. You are saying exactly the oposite that is proposed in this [old but smart] thread. Keep the map as it is. Africa has already a lot of chances to win if played right, there is absolutely NO NEED of balancing the map.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote