mer premium hiq add
postimet: 11   u vizitua nga: 63 users
23.03.2011 - 02:44
This is a pretty minor point, probably more to do with how I play than anything, but here goes anyway:
Often when I hit "end turn," I look around and realise that I forgot to make a move; usually a pretty minor thing like moving a recon plane forward or moving some units to a better defensive position. I think making it so that you can still move units after you select end turn would be a useful addition. The main reason for this is that currently, selecting "end turn" is a final thing, so players will avoid hitting it over the risk that they did miss something. This slows the game down considerably, since many players just wait for the timer to run out just in case they want to change their moves. If movement were allowed after ending your turn, players would be encouraged to hit end turn since making a minor mistake in their troop movement wouldn't be set in stone. This would mean less players wasting the whole group's time as they recheck their empire, and an overall smoother game for everyone.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.03.2011 - 04:45
I agree.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.03.2011 - 05:24
Nice suggestion. agree
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.03.2011 - 07:25
It is a good idea I wonder what the admin think about the idea and how they could do something about it...
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.03.2011 - 08:13
Or simply add re-do turn button
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
23.03.2011 - 10:20
Even though this suggestion is kind of good I think this would ruin the meaning of the "End turn"

As it says, it ends your turn, meaning you can't do anything else. If you forgot something or someone tells you what he is going to do you can't change it.

So there shouldn't be a cancel button either.

However I do agree on that there perhaps should be a system where you press a small orange button next to the end turn button without listing you in the "End turn" queue. Instead, when everyone either ended their turn or pressed this orange button, the end will turn.

A small popup on your screen or in the right down corner to say you will end your turn in 10 seconds (because everyone is ready) might be nice too.

Or a simple pop-up which tells you that people are waiting for you to end your turn.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.03.2011 - 14:19
Well, what I was suggesting was making the end turn button more of a "ready for the next turn to begin" button. It would basically give you a chance to both try to speed up the game and micromanage a few less crucial things.
I should also point out that as it currently stands, players can still do things after they end their turn (diplomacy and automating province production, for example). It's just a pain when everyone has ended their turn and there's 1 person holding it up, and everyone's stuck doing nothing. If you could still move units, you could occupy your time with little things like moving spy planes to better locations or shuffling the defenders of nearby cities.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.03.2011 - 16:23
How bout you can move after end turn, but you can't attack?
----
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.03.2011 - 16:44
How about just a "cancel end turn" button that can be used only once, as to avoid spamming it?
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.03.2011 - 00:20
@Zeroaintdead
That's what I was getting at; being able to do little moves to fine tune things after ending your turn, but nothing major like attacking or building units
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
25.03.2011 - 12:01
It might be too hard to implement, but what if you could play normally after you end your turn, but as soon as everyone ends their turn, the turn will actually end. So, with 30 seconds left in the turn you click end turn, you realize you forgot to move some tanks, so you go to move them, while you're doing that everyone else ends their turn, and you don't get to complete your move. Or, if you manage to get the move down before everyone else ends, it will stand.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote