mer premium hiq add
postimet: 3   u vizitua nga: 22 users
24.03.2011 - 08:45
I don't know how good of an idea this is but my first idea was on fuel cunsuption not jest that you have to have the money to fund them you have to have the fuel to use them. also you need to be close to ether your Allie or your lands. also if you lose Territory. the when you leave the border of your allies land there would be a number of turns until they run out of fuel and of coerce militia, inf ,and marines are not affected (this may need some work.)

my second idea was on the generals that you jest added and here im thinking of patton and meny more. you can add in mini strategy powers like tank general but that it only affect the troops around them much like the general powers. what i mean is appose to jest the boost powers the general gets a mini strategy. that like the strategy but only affects the troops around him. (if i need to do more explaining then ask on this part.)
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.03.2011 - 09:00
Eshkruar nga Ivan, 12.01.2011 at 15:30

Curiously enough, Amok had a very similar idea for planes using up fuel - so far we've done nothing about it, but it might be implemented in the future.
- http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=148
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
24.03.2011 - 09:15
Well i meant it for all units that need fuel. but ok how about the general idea?

Eshkruar nga Xavier Agamemnon, 24.03.2011 at 08:45

my second idea was on the generals that you jest added and here im thinking of patton and meny more. you can add in mini strategy powers like tank general but that it only affect the troops around them much like the general powers. what i mean is appose to jest the boost powers the general gets a mini strategy. that like the strategy but only affects the troops around him. (if i need to do more explaining then ask on this part.)
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote