mer premium hiq add
postimet: 13   u vizitua nga: 41 users
26.03.2011 - 20:49
Please add the following.
Block incoming chat from harassing or spaming player.
ability to keep the fullscreen view while chating.
ability to shrink down chatbox so its not in the way.
DURING shrink a tone so you know people are talking to you.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
26.03.2011 - 21:25
Well luckily for you a number of these things already exist or have been addressed. If you hover over the name of a user you can ignore any messages they post with the click of a button.

There is an issue in silverlight with text input in full screen so the dev's can't control it
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=20

You can't actually shrink the chatbox currently but you can hide the top and bottom bars to give you more room to work.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
27.03.2011 - 21:53
Thank you! i did not know about the hover over options.
----
Where's the BEEF!
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
28.03.2011 - 18:18
I also think the "spam protection" interval time should be increased.

If one trys to say two messages consecutively, if they have any typing ability, they will get the spam protection message. I propose that the spam protection should only be used when a user types 4+ consecutive messages.

Also, slightly off topic, why is there no spam block for people hitting "ready" in the settings screen of a game. When im trying to discuss the game rules with other players, the conversation can get drained out by people spamming the ready button.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 03:46
Eshkruar nga Otokonoko, 28.03.2011 at 18:18

Also, slightly off topic, why is there no spam block for people hitting "ready" in the settings screen of a game. When im trying to discuss the game rules with other players, the conversation can get drained out by people spamming the ready button.

Same happened in a game I was in; These people spammed the ready button so much, even after they stopped, it kept scrolling on the sceen. We ended up having to exit and create the game over again.
----
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 03:48
Just unlock the system tab in chat options to stop that 'ready' spam.

I really think we should keep the "spam protection" delay as it is.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 16:00
Eshkruar nga King Cow, 29.03.2011 at 03:48

Just unlock the system tab in chat options to stop that 'ready' spam.

I really think we should keep the "spam protection" delay as it is.

I know you can un-check the "system" channel to stop the ready spam but one could say the same about un-checking the global channel. I admit it is a minor problem but it should be fixed eventually.

Also, why do you think the spam protection should be kept the way it is? It gets activated very often when people aren't spamming anything at all.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 16:03
Because most people who are spamming think they are not spamming anything at all.
If you want a normal conversation use pm's.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 17:01
But is posting just two messages with a 2 or 3 second time difference really spamming? Its just two messages.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 17:05
If the message can not wait that long to be posted I would say you are having more of a 'chat' rather than using the global channel to announce something or ask a question etc.

Even if you were not to spam the problem is there are allot of people who would, it was much worse before they added the delay.

Anyway this is just my view.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 17:35
Wait, we are talking about the global channel? I thought we were talking about in game chats! I agree that the global channel should have the 1 minute delay!
Haha, well that was a misunderstanding...
I was trying that say that the 5-10ish second post delay in in-game chats should be removed.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
29.03.2011 - 17:39
This isnt limited to the global channel, there is a rediculously long spam clock in game lobby channels and even the in-game channels also.

TALKING MORE THEN ONCE IN THIRTY SECONDS? THAT WOULD RUIN AFTERWIND!

screw you king cow, haters gonna hate

Also yesterday i made a guest account to make new friends in the global, and it said only level ones can post, so i refered a guest account and leveled it up so i could post in global and i couldnt, fix this please
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
30.03.2011 - 02:29
Wait what, I have to check this but I have never come across a delay with game chat before or even room chat

sarcasticism I think you are trying to troll us softly? fyi most of the user base here is from a chan we have seen it before.

Anyway I have no delay with the chat what's going on here... Maybe mods do not get the delay...
I was posting quiet late last night so I miss read and assumed you ment global. If there is a delay to game chat I agree it should not be there... Or even room chat.
duke u karikuar...
duke u karikuar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatesia | Kushtet e sherbimit | Banera | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

boashkohu neve ne

perhapur ne bote